Assistance Needed: Linking Team Fiverr Accounts to One PayPal Account for Withdrawals

weddey_sales

Question

Hello, my bosses!

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek clarification and assistance regarding the process of linking multiple Fiverr accounts managed by our team to a single PayPal account for withdrawals.

Our team manages 2 to 3 Fiverr accounts and we would like to streamline our withdrawal process by linking all these accounts to one PayPal account. Specifically, we need to understand if this is allowed under Fiverr’s terms of service and, if so, how to properly set this up to ensure compliance and avoid any potential issues.

Specific Questions:

1. Is it permitted to link multiple Fiverr accounts to a single PayPal account for withdrawals?
  2. What steps should we follow to correctly link each Fiverr account to the same PayPal account?
  3. Are there any additional considerations or best practices to keep in mind to ensure smooth and compliant transactions?

Thank you for your assistance and guidance. We look forward to your response and any instructions you can provide.

Best regards,

Weddey_sales

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 answers to this question

8 hours ago, weddey_sales said:

Is it permitted to link multiple Fiverr accounts to a single PayPal account for withdrawals?

No. It's a violation.

What steps should we follow to correctly link each Fiverr account to the same PayPal account?

You cannot do this. All of your Fiverr accounts will get blocked due to sharing the same PayPal account.

Are there any additional considerations or best practices to keep in mind to ensure smooth and compliant transactions?

One PayPal account per each Fiverr account.

• Like 3

1. Is it permitted to link multiple Fiverr accounts to a single PayPal account for withdrawals?

No. One Fiverr account can use only 1 PayPal account. For other accounts, different PayPal accounts should be used.

What steps should we follow to correctly link each Fiverr account to the same PayPal account?

Simply you cannot link one PayPal account to multiple Fiverr accounts. Not allowed. Else your all accounts will be permanently disabled.

Secondly, why are you using multiple accounts? 

P.S. Avoid attaching one PayPal account to your multiple accounts.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, weddey_sales said:

Is because I don't have another way to withdrew and we are team not only my down fiverr account. 

But what if I link it and remove it back? 

Or, is there any method to link difference email to PayPal not fiverr?

Please

I don't want to repeat the same thing. No means No.

There is no way you can add 1 PayPal for multiple accounts. Whether you use it for 1 time and then other uses it. Not possible.

If you are really interested in getting all of your Fiverr's accounts banned then go ahead.. 🤷🏻‍♀️

9 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

No. One Fiverr account can use only 1 PayPal account. For other accounts, different PayPal accounts should be used.

Simply you cannot link one PayPal account to multiple Fiverr accounts. Not allowed. Else your all accounts will be permanently disabled.

Secondly, why are you using multiple accounts? 

P.S. Avoid attaching one PayPal account to your multiple accounts.

Is because I don't have another way to withdrew and we are team not only my down fiverr account. 

But what if I link it and remove it back? 

Or, is there any method to link difference email to PayPal not fiverr?

Please

• Like 1