Receiving Automated Responses from Fiverr CS Team

ahmadyar7112

Question

Hello Fiverr Forum Members,

I hope you are all doing well. I have been a long-time seller on Fiverr and have always valued this platform. However, today I am feeling extremely disappointed and frustrated.

I am reaching out to discuss a serious issue I am facing with the Fiverr Customer Support team. For over a month now, I have been opening tickets to get in touch with an agent regarding the suspension of my Fiverr account. Unfortunately, each time I do so, my tickets are automatically closed by the system, and I have yet to receive a single response from a human representative.

Attached is a screenshot for further context. It is disheartening that despite my numerous attempts to communicate my situation, I have not been able to get any assistance from the CS team. This experience is quite disconcerting, especially considering the gravity of an account suspension.

I would greatly appreciate any advice or suggestions from fellow sellers on how to get a response from the Fiverr team. Has anyone else faced a similar issue, and if so, how did you manage to resolve it? Seniors help me. 

Thank you all for your time and support. I look forward to your responses and hope to find a solution to this pressing issue.

Best regards,
Ahmadyar7112

tokens screenshot.PNG

auto robot.PNG

3 answers to this question

Hello @ahmadyar7112 

Please be informed that our Customer Support has already responded and explained the reasons for the warnings in ticket #11498110. Since all the additional tickets were about the same inquiry, they were merged/closed. 

Hope this helps. 

• Like 8

Hi Lena,

Thank you for your response.

I would like to address a few concerns regarding my account suspension and the handling of my tickets. Over a month ago, I received a response for ticket #11498110, but the agent abruptly closed the chat without notifying me. Following this, I submitted multiple tickets requesting a review of my communications with clients, but they were automatically closed without any human intervention. This experience has been deeply disappointing and feels unfair to a dedicated seller like myself.

Regarding the warnings I received:

1. The first warning was for sharing my email with a buyer. However, I was acting in my capacity as a Virtual Assistant (VA) manager, which I believed did not violate Fiverr's rules. I request that your CS team re-examine my communications with the buyer to clarify this misunderstanding.

2. The second warning was for allegedly asking a buyer for their phone number. I assert that I never requested a phone number from a buyer. The buyer filled in their phone number without my solicitation and asked to be contacted. I am a long-time seller on Fiverr and fully aware of the platform's rules. I request that your CS team provide proof, such as a screenshot, showing that I asked for the buyer's phone number.

I appeal to you to consider the context and review my case thoroughly. I feel that my account suspension may be influenced by a misunderstanding, and I am more than willing to provide any necessary documents or clarifications to resolve this issue. Please reconsider my request or provide me with the opportunity to speak with a live agent.

My ticket number is #11719497. I sincerely hope for a positive resolution to this matter as it concerns my entire career on Fiverr.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Best regards,

Hi Lena,

Thank you for your response.

I would like to address a few concerns regarding my account suspension and the handling of my tickets. Over a month ago, I received a response for ticket #11498110, but the agent abruptly closed the chat without notifying me. Following this, I submitted multiple tickets requesting a review of my communications with clients, but they were automatically closed without any human intervention. This experience has been deeply disappointing and feels unfair to a dedicated seller like myself.

Regarding the warnings I received:

1. The first warning was for sharing my email with a buyer. However, I was acting in my capacity as a Virtual Assistant (VA) manager, which I believed did not violate Fiverr's rules. I request that your CS team re-examine my communications with the buyer to clarify this misunderstanding.

2. The second warning was for allegedly asking a buyer for their phone number. I assert that I never requested a phone number from a buyer. The buyer filled in their phone number without my solicitation and asked to be contacted. I am a long-time seller on Fiverr and fully aware of the platform's rules. I request that your CS team provide proof, such as a screenshot, showing that I asked for the buyer's phone number.

I appeal to you to consider the context and review my case thoroughly. I feel that my account suspension may be influenced by a misunderstanding, and I am more than willing to provide any necessary documents or clarifications to resolve this issue. Please reconsider my request or provide me with the opportunity to speak with a live agent.

My ticket number is #11719497. I sincerely hope for a positive resolution to this matter as it concerns my entire career on Fiverr.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Best regards,