What is the recommended frequency for updating keywords to stay competitive with the continuously changing search volumes on Fiverr?

big_shazz

Question

As a Fiverr Seller Plus user, the keyword search tools frequently suggest changes in keyword statistics, new keywords, and new long-tail keywords almost everyday new stats are there. My question encompasses not just updating keywords but also changing thumbnails, titles, descriptions, and tags. I am aware that best practices recommend updating one element at a time. For example, after updating my thumbnail and noticing some improvements, I now want to update my description. How long should I wait before making this next update to ensure I am optimizing effectively without causing any negative impact on my gig's performance?

1 answer to this question

On 6/9/2024 at 9:23 AM, big_shazz said:

As a Fiverr Seller Plus user, the keyword search tools frequently suggest changes in keyword statistics, new keywords, and new long-tail keywords almost everyday new stats are there. My question encompasses not just updating keywords but also changing thumbnails, titles, descriptions, and tags. I am aware that best practices recommend updating one element at a time. For example, after updating my thumbnail and noticing some improvements, I now want to update my description. How long should I wait before making this next update to ensure I am optimizing effectively without causing any negative impact on my gig's performance?

Waiting for best ansewer...