If Customer Support can't help, who can?

letsdoitnow444

Question

I contacted Customer Support April 12th to please have the tech. dept. fix the Send Offer button on my Rewriting Gig and tomorrow it will be eight weeks and except for a 2-day reprieve when it did work, it stopped working again. I have to use my Proofreading Gig for buyers who ask me to Create an Offer on a Rewriting project. I have repeatedly asked Customer Support to follow-up and get this fixed and have even mentioned this in Surveys that Customer Support has sent me regarding other tickets. If Customer Support won't help, who can I contact? BTW the ticket is #11407542.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, letsdoitnow444 said:

I contacted Customer Support April 12th to please have the tech. dept. fix the Send Offer button on my Rewriting Gig and tomorrow it will be eight weeks and except for a 2-day reprieve when it did work, it stopped working again. I have to use my Proofreading Gig for buyers who ask me to Create an Offer on a Rewriting project. I have repeatedly asked Customer Support to follow-up and get this fixed and have even mentioned this in Surveys that Customer Support has sent me regarding other tickets. If Customer Support won't help, who can I contact? BTW the ticket is #11407542.

This is just a guess but I know I could do it by accident - did you maybe set a limit on how many orders that gig can have? I've never seen this happen to a specific gig (unless it's denied) and the 2 day break while it worked (aka when your queue isn't full) could make sense?

(Of course, it could also be a bug... )

13 minutes ago, letsdoitnow444 said:

Before seeing the result why you worried about it, be passionate  at first see the result and follow the instructions  they will give you