Your account has been flagged for a severe violation of Fiverr policies As a result, you are not able to participate in the level system.

ajisefini_toh

Question

Dear Fiverr Community Standards Team,

I am writing to express my sincerest apologies for any violation of Fiverr's rules and regulations that may have led to my account, Ajisefini_toh, being flagged. I understand the severity of this action and assure you that it was not intentional.

As a well-experienced seller on Fiverr, I have always strived to maintain a impeccable record, with no previous issues with buyers and a consistent track record of excellent ratings. I take great pride in my work and my relationships with clients.

I want to assure you that I have carefully reviewed Fiverr's policies and will ensure that I am in full compliance going forward. I understand the importance of adhering to the community standards and will make sure to avoid any future violations.

I kindly request that you consider removing the flag from my account, allowing me to continue providing excellent services to my clients and participating in the level system. I am committed to upholding the highest standards and contributing positively to the Fiverr community.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Ajisefini Toheeb

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

Hi @ajisefini_tohsorry to read this was the case with your account. Any account-related issues can be resolved by our CS team only, and this Forum is not a replacement for them. Feel free to read through our Forum Rules to learn more about that. You can also ask our CS team to escalate your query further if you're not satisfied with their response, and they'll help with that as well. Good luck 🍀