NO ORDERS IN MONTHS/YEARS

manucmm

So I really don’t know what I’m doing wrong. I’m an animator and illustrator and have been on Fiverr for many years. However, I’ve never had much luck with receiving orders. I’ve tried offering different types of gigs, thinking that perhaps my gig categories were saturated. The only order I received was in 2021... a long time ago. I’ve attempted to create various images, set different prices, offer multiple packages, and consistently researched my niche, competition, and even which gigs were less saturated. That’s what I’ve been focusing on lately, but I don’t receive any messages apart from those from scammers. I’m extremely frustrated and I’ve had the same luck on Upwork. The only opportunities I’ve had were by submitting proposals to very poorly paid gigs, and even with lower pricing on Fiverr, I don’t attract any customers. I’m unsure if I should close my account and start a new one because I really don’t know what else to do. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. I would like to work as a freelancer, but so far, the only way I’ve been able to earn money in my field is by creating my own business

• Like 5
  • Sad 1