FIVERR SEO AND ALGORITHM

nexxxt

Question

I HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT FIVERR SEO AND GIG OPTIMIZATION AND THE FIVERR ALGORITHM WORKS

AND WONDER HOW SOME OF THE TOP-RATED GUYS USE THIS THING I WONDER !!!  WHO TEACHES THEM OR FROM WHERE DO THESE GUYS LEARN SUCH THINGS?

I WANT TO LEARN TOO BUT HAVE NEVER BEEN  ABLE TO FIND ANYTHING

MEANWHILE, EVERY PRO IS TALKING ABOUT THIS SHIT BUT NO ONE DISCLOSE THIS CAN YOU GUYS SUGGEST ME SOME GOOD RESOURCES OR LEAVE ME ONE PRO TECHNIQUE 

• Like 3

4 answers to this question

4 hours ago, nexxxt said:

I HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT FIVERR SEO AND GIG OPTIMIZATION AND THE FIVERR ALGORITHM WORKS

AND WONDER HOW SOME OF THE TOP-RATED GUYS USE THIS THING I WONDER !!!  WHO TEACHES THEM OR FROM WHERE DO THESE GUYS LEARN SUCH THINGS?

I WANT TO LEARN TOO BUT HAVE NEVER BEEN  ABLE TO FIND ANYTHING

MEANWHILE, EVERY PRO IS TALKING ABOUT THIS SHIT BUT NO ONE DISCLOSE THIS CAN YOU GUYS SUGGEST ME SOME GOOD RESOURCES OR LEAVE ME ONE PRO TECHNIQUE 

Consider to go through Fiverr Resources:
https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/

• Like 2

Top-rated bosses are those who have worked hard for a long time and have done their jobs with integrity. After completing level 2, the Fiverr support team manually checks if they are eligible

Fiverr algorithm never says how it works but there are some ways shown from Fiverr like image SEO etc.

4 hours ago, navid_zafar said:

Consider to go through Fiverr Resources:
https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/

Top-rated bosses are those who have worked hard for a long time and have done their jobs with integrity. After completing level 2, the Fiverr support team manually checks if they are eligible

Fiverr algorithm never says how it works but there are some ways shown by Fiverr like image SEO etc. And the most important thing is that they did not become top rated in one day or two, they became after long hard work

14 hours ago, masumlittle said:

Fiverr algorithm never says how it works but there are some ways shown by Fiverr like image SEO etc. And the most important thing is that they did not become top rated in one day or two, they became after long hard work

I'm well aware of this they have to work hard and extremely what still there are some ways some directions as I'm a level 2 seller with 300+clients and 4/8 ratings but still struggling to get new clients so I want to know on what direction these guys work hard I have even more better designing skill as compared to most of them but these guys are getting bulk of new customers so I wonder how there are other ways I want to learn how they are getting more clients