Is there any option where I can connect my social accounts to my Fiverr account?

big_shazz

Question

6 answers to this question

33 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

There was an option on Fiverr where you could connect the accounts (if someone wanted to do that). That's what the Op is talking about as he says it's mentioned in the Fiverr learn video.

eg. when you try to log in it gives options to "continue with Google" or with "Facebook" or "Apple". Maybe that's how it's done now, by selecting to continue with one of those.

The privacy policy also talks about connecting those sites, eg:

It all depends on what the OP meant to do with social accounts. If used for logging in, there is an option (google, apple, facebook). can you please clarify the purpose of connecting your social accounts? @big_shazz

• Like 2
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, milos_siena said:

You should not add any contact links/info since the off-Fiverr communication is not allowed and is a serious violation of Fiverr ToS.

There was an option on Fiverr where you could connect the accounts (if someone wanted to do that). That's what the Op is talking about as he says it's mentioned in the Fiverr learn video.

eg. when you try to log in it gives options to "continue with Google" or with "Facebook" or "Apple". Maybe that's how it's done now, by selecting to continue with one of those.

The privacy policy also talks about connecting those sites, eg:

If you link, connect, or login to your account with a third-party service (e.g. Google, Facebook, LinkedIn), we receive certain information, such as your registration and profile information from that service. This information includes, for example, your email address, name and profile picture, but may vary and is controlled by that service or as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 3

On 5/23/2024 at 5:22 PM, milos_siena said:

It all depends on what the OP meant to do with social accounts. If used for logging in, there is an option (google, apple, facebook). can you please clarify the purpose of connecting your social accounts?

I just want to drive traffic to my Fiverr account, get some order.