I was with alice a support person

Recently i uploaded a gig and recieved messgae from support that i need to give my credit card due to some fraudlent activities to verify my account i gave that and i was talking with alice she said that you will see some prompts from bank approve that and after that she said i need to click yes on the notification recieved from google i did that but now i thinks someones in my account and talking with diff people that i will bu your services and i will be paying upfront etc i changed password but still thw chats are going on ps i have proof of the transactions if you want and the in the message it was written that money will not be dedcuted but as soon as i apporved that all my balance phoosh gone   

this is the transaction detail

she said it will be back within 24 hours but its not can you please reply me i am in need of money as i am a student 

Your assistance will be appreciated

• I can provide the transactional detail please contact me
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, hamzairshad247 said:

Recently i uploaded a gig and recieved messgae from support that i need to give my credit card due to some fraudlent activities to verify my account i gave that and i was talking with alice she said that you will see some prompts from bank approve that and after that she said i need to click yes on the notification recieved from google i did that but now i thinks someones in my account and talking with diff people that i will bu your services and i will be paying upfront etc i changed password but still thw chats are going on ps i have proof of the transactions if you want and the in the message it was written that money will not be dedcuted but as soon as i apporved that all my balance phoosh gone   

this is the transaction detail

she said it will be back within 24 hours but its not can you please reply me i am in need of money as i am a student 

Your assistance will be appreciated

That was a scam. Fiverr will never ask for the payment details from their users (sellers/buyers). Sharing contact details and payment details on Fiverr is strictly prohibited. And you have lost your money now. Report that buyer/person please.

Kindly contact Fiverr Support regarding it too.

• Like 5
  • Up 2