How Effective is Fiverr Promoted Gigs?

digifel

Question

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone,

I experienced a massive decrease in impressions and clicks since April. The last messages from new buyers are from two weeks ago. My orders last month are mostly from returning buyers. I’m thinking of giving Fiverr Promoted Gigs a try. I’ve read some experiences that it brings more spam messages to your inbox than real potential buyers. Do you have any experience using it and how effective is it to get more orders? 

Edited by digifel
  • Like 11

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, digifel said:

Do you have any experience using it and how effective is it to get more orders? 

Yes from my experience sometimes you do face some odd responses.
but I do think promoted gigs do help me a lot to generate potential clients, end of the day your communication skills matter the most.

• Like 8

On 5/10/2024 at 9:56 AM, digifel said:

I experienced a massive decrease in impressions and clicks since April. The last messages from new buyers are from two weeks ago. My orders last month are mostly from returning buyers. I’m thinking of giving Fiverr Promoted Gigs a try. I’ve read some experiences that it brings more spam messages to your inbox than real potential buyers. Do you have any experience using it and how effective is it to get more orders? 

Generalized experiences of other sellers (who possess different skill sets and have different TG & price points) will NOT help, especially when it comes to promoted gigs. These experiences would vary even within your own category. 

Try it on your own, at least for a couple of weeks and then figure it out. You can start by allowing the system to choose the CPC cap (auto option) and then track it on a daily basis. 

• Like 7

Posted (edited)
On 5/10/2024 at 4:56 PM, digifel said:

Hello everyone,

Hi! 

I'm happy to see your interest in our Promoted Gigs feature! It's great to hear that you're considering it as a tool to enhance your business. Many sellers have found that it significantly boosts their order volume.

I suggest starting with a duration of 30-60 days, as this timeframe generally allows for a thorough evaluation of the feature's impact. To stay competitive, I recommend setting your Cost Per Click (CPC) to automatic. This adjustment will ensure your bids are always in line with the current market, without requiring constant attention from you. Additionally, setting a daily budget will help you manage your advertising spend effectively.

I'd also love to hear your feedback once you've had a chance to use Promoted Gigs 🚀

Best wishes,
Bar Salem
Product Manager of Promoted Gigs

Edited by barsalem631
  • Like 4

Hello everyone, I know that in the gig page there’s share button that allowed you to share your gig link to some social media apps. Is sharing it to Pinterest allowed? 

• Like 7
  • Up 1