Your level progress is on hold You’ve received a warning about activity that violates Fiverr’s policies. Your progress in the level system is on hold until the warning expires on Aug 1, 2024.

shayan_cse

Question

Posted (edited)

Hey everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to share a quick update regarding my Fiverr account. Recently, I received a warning about activity that violated Fiverr’s policies. As a result, my progress in the level system is on hold until the warning expires on August 1, 2024.

Profile link is : https://www.fiverr.com/users/shayan_cse/

I take full responsibility for the oversight and want to assure you all that I'm committed to following Fiverr's policies moving forward. I deeply value the trust and support of this community, and I'm dedicated to upholding the standards that make Fiverr a great platform for freelancers and clients alike.

During this time, I'll continue to provide the best service possible within the boundaries of Fiverr's policies. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me directly. Your understanding and continued support mean a lot to me.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to continuing our collaboration on Fiverr.

Best regards,

Shayan_cse

Edited by shayan_cse
  • Like 3

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet