failed to verify my fiverr account for my mistake

shahidul41

Question

Hello there!

Please help me. Actually after I gave the front part a photo of my ID card. In the second part, instead of submitting my selfie photo, I submitted the back photo of the ID card. Then the account is temporarily restricted after submission. After researching I realized it was my mistake. After contact with customer support they dont give me another chance and also i am not getting answer after one answer. they told me this is final decision fiverr customer support cant change it.  My ID and billing information are all valid, so i think if i not back this account so can i create another account use this government id for verification and is it possible. please help me customer support . please help me @Kesha @Lena  

Regards
Shahidul41

Edited by shahidul41
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

7 answers to this question

Hello @shahidul41 

I understand how you feel, but please understand that there is nothing I can do to assist you. The verification process is done by the dedicated team and their decision is final. Please keep in mind that we don't have an insight into the review and we can't change it. I am so sorry I cannot be of more help. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

• Like 5

Hello @Lena Thanks for reply. you know that it was my mistake my government id 100% valid and my profile is professional there has no fault. i think fiverr should need to give me another chance for complete verify.  so just can you tell me that can i create another fiverr account use this government id for verification

• Like 3

I’m having the same issue. Absolutely awful customer service. No help at all, useless information. I made a mistake with my address as I moved and my ID is in the mail with the new address instead of my old one. I was hoping to actually use this service and have it be a source of income for me and I think it’s unfair to users that make a mistake by accident. I can’t appeal it or anything and I think that is egregious for artists who make a genuine mistake. 

• Like 4
  • Up 1