gigs disappeared from keyword search / Niche search

m_hasssan_m

Question

since my account has been flagged, I have faced multiple issues, no video call facility and active gigs disappeared from keyword searches. Initially, they were shuffling around the pages, but now completely disappeared, I inquired about the issue with CS they responded your gigs are live and that's it. what should I do? any suggestions?

Screenshot 2024-04-25 152536.jpg

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

27 minutes ago, m_hasssan_m said:

since my account has been flagged, I have faced multiple issues, no video call facility and active gigs disappeared from keyword searches. Initially, they were shuffling around the pages, but now completely disappeared, I inquired about the issue with CS they responded your gigs are live and that's it. what should I do? any suggestions?

It's the after-effects of your flagged account. So your gigs will definitely be removed from the search results (may be temporary) but your gigs won't be able to be on the top of search results. Your account won't be the same like before.

Also you have really violated TOS by using VPN which is not allowed whatever services you're providing earlier. 

• Like 1