Malaysian Seller facing problem

daydraw

Question

Due to the current instability in the Israel-Palestine region, as a Malaysian seller on fiverr, I’m facing some difficulties.

At first I only want to make a withdrawal just like before, but it’s not easy. So after some hard times contacting with customer support from fiverr and also payoneer, I thought I could get my earning after all, but not.

My bank contacted me, saying our government restricted our people from having any contact with Israel. They have to investigate my withdrawal/payment from fiverr.

It’s already been over a half month, I still couldn’t get my money. What should I do?

• Like 2

3 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, daydraw said:

Due to the current instability in the Israel-Palestine region, as a Malaysian seller on fiverr, I’m facing some difficulties.

At first I only want to make a withdrawal just like before, but it’s not easy. So after some hard times contacting with customer support from fiverr and also payoneer, I thought I could get my earning after all, but not.

My bank contacted me, saying our government restricted our people from having any contact with Israel. They have to investigate my withdrawal/payment from fiverr.

It’s already been over a half month, I still couldn’t get my money. What should I do?

Currently, where are your earnings? Local Bank or Fiverr Account? If Fiverr, then do you have a Payoneer Card? 

Secondly, please remove your other platform and Instagram details from your profile (in Unavailability section). Else your account will be in trouble i.e. account suspension due to sharing personal details.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Currently, where are your earnings? Local Bank or Fiverr Account? If Fiverr, then do you have a Payoneer Card? 

Secondly, please remove your other platform and Instagram details from your profile (in Unavailability section). Else your account will be in trouble i.e. account suspension due to sharing personal details.

Thanks for your advice. I’m frustrated and didn’t think about that much. Thank you for reminding me of this. 

My earning already out from fiverr, and I was withdraw it through payoneer, so I think it’s on my local bank as they still haven’t decided if they can bank into my account.
No, I don’t have a payoneer card. If they can’t accept that payment, then will it be return to payoneer? Or fiverr?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, daydraw said:

Thanks for your advice. I’m frustrated and didn’t think about that much. Thank you for reminding me of this. 

My earning already out from fiverr, and I was withdraw it through payoneer, so I think it’s on my local bank as they still haven’t decided if they can bank into my account.
No, I don’t have a payoneer card. If they can’t accept that payment, then will it be return to payoneer? Or fiverr?

You need to contact Payoneer via Live Chat and then discuss with them. They might be able to help you in answering your questions even though you have still contacted them earlier, contact them again. Or visit your bank.

• Like 2