Changing a gig after publishing?

janaschreibt

Question

Hey there,

I created a gig. I was already at the last page and was able to publish it, but i wasńt quiete sure about everything now so I safed and left. After coming back, I realized it must be published because the gig was now under active gigs. I choosed eddit and wanted to change a few things but I am just able now to see the first page. I cant continue and work on other pages from the gig! Even after pausing I cant´t work on my gig anymore! What should I do?

Jana

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

3 answers to this question

12 hours ago, janaschreibt said:

Hey there,

I created a gig. I was already at the last page and was able to publish it, but i wasńt quiete sure about everything now so I safed and left. After coming back, I realized it must be published because the gig was now under active gigs. I choosed eddit and wanted to change a few things but I am just able now to see the first page. I cant continue and work on other pages from the gig! Even after pausing I cant´t work on my gig anymore! What should I do?

Jana

Try clearing your browser cache and then attempt to edit your gig again. You can modify your gig by navigating to My Business > Gigs from the main menu, and then clicking the arrow button next to the gig you want to edit, followed by Edit.

• Like 5

22 hours ago, janaschreibt said:

Hey there,

Jana

Delete that gig and create another gig with keywords.

• Like 2