2 accounts but different services.

itsmaanii

Question

I am about to become level 2 seller in some time my brother also started fiverr now. He provides different services and i provide different. but we use same wifi. Will it affect our profiles ?

Please tell me i really need help.

• Like 4

4 answers to this question

A few days ago, I reached out to Customer Support and my Success Manager regarding this matter. Recently, I got married, and my wife coming from a different background shared her interest in opening an account on Fiverr. Both Customer Support and my Success Manager gave approval and I am sharing their responses for your reference (if this helps you to make your decision). But honestly, I still have concerns about potential AI flags (falsely -- as AI algorithm can not be right all the time and can give false positive). As of now, I have decided to operate independently for the time being, though this decision may change in the future.

According to official sources, even sharing the same computer won't pose an issue as long as both accounts are managed authentically by different individuals. Here are their responses:

image.png.47bce1191ad02c556d9dbea170bc6e92.png

image.png.21dc1c818b92bb604ab5f2b6ff286329.png

Just some technical details: You might be curious about how Fiverr distinguishes between accounts managed by different individuals. My wife comes from a website development background, so I have learned a lot from her. According to her, websites can track mouse movements and analyze keystrokes, allowing them to understand whether the same person is using the computer or if there are two different individuals. While we don't know how the algorithm works -- but we do know that numerous factors are involved. Opening separate accounts for different individuals "should not" pose any risks, but there's always the possibility of being "falsely flagged by the AI algorithm."

• Like 3
  • Up 1

34 minutes ago, itsmaanii said:

I am about to become level 2 seller in some time my brother also started fiverr now. He provides different services and i provide different. but we use same wifi. Will it affect our profiles ?

Please tell me i really need help.

In general, I would say that this isn't safe if you want to keep your account. In theory, you can use the same internet connection on two accounts ( in case there are two legit accounts, each belonging to a different person ) as long as you are not selling the same services but if your account gets flagged for having multiple accounts it will be difficult to explain/solve this with support. 

• Like 3