Never give up your hope!

jicky_chacko

Mindful and overjoyed to announce that finally i got an order, completed and happy with the satisfied customer. My gig was never tapped for 4 months since I started, and was almost going to be hopeless. It must be something every newbie confronts in the beginning. I was cent percent confident in my writing skills. But it is not easy to become known in between the unknowns.

Here I would also love to introduce myself a bit, for getting your supports. I am currently writing blogs, articles, SEO optimized contents, website contents etc. in fiverr. I choose it only because it is the area where i could provide more, since I am a graduate in Agricultural Sciences. But I could write on other subjects too, by conducting proper study on the subject with the all the available online and offline resources. Thanks for reading. I adore your patience.

• Like 7

On 4/11/2024 at 7:46 PM, jicky_chacko said:

Mindful and overjoyed to announce that finally i got an order, completed and happy with the satisfied customer. My gig was never tapped for 4 months since I started, and was almost going to be hopeless. It must be something every newbie confronts in the beginning. I was cent percent confident in my writing skills. But it is not easy to become known in between the unknowns.

Here I would also love to introduce myself a bit, for getting your supports. I am currently writing blogs, articles, SEO optimized contents, website contents etc. in fiverr. I choose it only because it is the area where i could provide more, since I am a graduate in Agricultural Sciences. But I could write on other subjects too, by conducting proper study on the subject with the all the available online and offline resources. Thanks for reading. I adore your patience.

Congratulations on your achievement at Fiverr. And we can get inspiration from your quote. Thanks for bringing our hope to the Fiverr marketplace.

• Like 2