Being Ignored by customer support

So im a rather new member at fiverr, with my objective being to hopefully share my work with anyone who contacts me while also earning a bit of money doing it. So with that I applied to be a seller on fiverr and created my first gig took me a few days to get it to be perfect and finally make it online, only to just 3 hours after, I see that im blocked from selling on fiverr, no warning, no explanation and no justification. So of course I turned to customer support to try and get some explanation and some help as to what change to become a seller again, and of course I receive an automatic message saying the decision is final again no explanation as to why I cant sell on fiverr. I write another response but I was ignored, I contacted again and got the same response and ignored once again. This continued 3 more times, me getting an automatic response and being ignored, with no explanation or justification as to why I cant sell on fiverr. I tried to find reasons as to why this is happening and the only reason im able to find is descrimination to my self and since I had to provide with a foto of myself and my ID card there could be racism involved aswell, since I dont get any explanation these are my reasons and this has been my experience with fiverr.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, arqdesigncas said:

So im a rather new member at fiverr, with my objective being to hopefully share my work with anyone who contacts me while also earning a bit of money doing it. So with that I applied to be a seller on fiverr and created my first gig took me a few days to get it to be perfect and finally make it online, only to just 3 hours after, I see that im blocked from selling on fiverr, no warning, no explanation and no justification. So of course I turned to customer support to try and get some explanation and some help as to what change to become a seller again, and of course I receive an automatic message saying the decision is final again no explanation as to why I cant sell on fiverr. I write another response but I was ignored, I contacted again and got the same response and ignored once again. This continued 3 more times, me getting an automatic response and being ignored, with no explanation or justification as to why I cant sell on fiverr. I tried to find reasons as to why this is happening and the only reason im able to find is descrimination to my self and since I had to provide with a foto of myself and my ID card there could be racism involved aswell, since I dont get any explanation these are my reasons and this has been my experience with fiverr.

Saying racism is the reason your gig got rejected is off-base. Sorry to say, but Fiverr has hundreds of thousands of members from all over the globe.

I get you're upset, and dealing with support can be a hassle, but it's more likely your gig got denied for not following Fiverr's terms.

We're all just sellers or buyers here, so we can't tell you the precise reason. You should check your email. Fiverr typically sends out an email explaining why your gig was denied and about other account issues. 

• Like 2

Unfortunatly services like Fiverr are engaged in a constant war of attrition with scammers and when we, the innocenet users get blocked or banned we are the collatoral damage that happens in this fight.

Big companies do not provide reasoning for blocking because it allows potential scammers an opportunity to find ways around their protection algorithms. Imagine if they said "we ban people from this IP address block automatically due to historically large amounts of spam coming from here" then spammers would stop using that IP block and move on to another. Same with email providers, countries of origin etc.

• Like 1
  • Up 1