My account got banned

syed_aqs

Question

Hey guys hope everyone is doing well. I am in a stage of deep disappointment. I started work on Fiverr in 2020 and earned so much, I was top level seller but sometime ago my account got banned. I made a new one and now everything here is changed, how to get sales and how to rank gig. when I started back in 2020 there was a feature buyers request which helped me a lot to make my reputation and now there is nothing like that. how to get the ranking and how to get the sales. any tips please. 

• Like 3

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, syed_aqs said:

I made a new one and now everything here is changed

well in theory this is not allowed so your current account might get banned as well if you don't have permission from Fiverr to create a new account

• Like 2

2 hours ago, syed_aqs said:

Hey guys hope everyone is doing well. I am in a stage of deep disappointment. I started work on Fiverr in 2020 and earned so much, I was top level seller but sometime ago my account got banned. I made a new one and now everything here is changed, how to get sales and how to rank gig. when I started back in 2020 there was a feature buyers request which helped me a lot to make my reputation and now there is nothing like that. how to get the ranking and how to get the sales. any tips please. 

This one is probably getting banned too. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Alex.M said:

well in theory this is not allowed so your current account might get banned as well if you don't have permission from Fiverr to create a new account

I have made a new one in a separate device with everything new. 

• Haha 2