Your account is being reviewed, Your account was flagged

jemmy022

Question

"Your account was flagged for attempting to conduct business outside of the Fiverr platform. We consider this a violation of our Terms of Service. As a result, your account is currently under review by our Trust and Safety team. During this period of review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders nor can you communicate with users, other than your Buyers/Sellers within an existing and active order. This decision was taken after careful consideration and cannot be reversed"
'Please be informed that the review process may take up to 60 days, and we will notify you as soon as a decision has been made." 

I explained to fiverr in this #11332850 ->
Hello!

Sir/ma'am, I have recently worked with a user, he wanted to test his app, then he send me his id which is clearly shown in the attachment, please have a look. So i install the signal app and tried to add him to show live but couldn't as I haven't used it before. So i was searching how to add users, i failed, then i found a qr code and took a Screenshot and send 

Now as i am innocent and did nothing like dealing outside of fiverr. I wish he could message me on signal so that i share the worst news.

Please help me to un-flagged my account. I will be so careful next time.

The fiverr only give me one response which is that 
"Thank you for reaching out to us. We’ve noticed that your account is currently under review by our Trust and Safety team. This procedure takes place if a user engages in actions that are not permitted on Fiverr."

So my question is that can i create a new account if my old account is flagged on the same pc with different email, phone number, everything different, but because pc is too expensive , can't afford it.

Edited by Lena
Rules Violation
  • Like 1

1 answer to this question

3 hours ago, jemmy022 said:

So my question is that can i create a new account if my old account is flagged on the same pc with different email, phone number, everything different, but because pc is too expensive , can't afford it.

No. You are not allowed to create a 2nd account if your first account is disabled as it's a TOS violation to create multiple accounts. Your Fiverr's Journey is over (sorry to say this). You really have violated TOS so bear its consequences now.

Secondly, your account-related issues cannot be resolved here on the Forum. Only contacting Fiverr Support can be helpful.

P.S. You are violating Forum Rule 6 as well. You have shared the username of your buyer here which is not allowed.

@Lena or @ana_tomy Please hide/remove the username and display name shared by OP. Thanks.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1