Low stars with good review

yasirjutt9056

Question

Today a buyer give me 4.3 rating after all the work was done according to his requirements but wrote a very large and detailed and  positive  description of the review after the review submission I asked him "Sir thanks for reviewing 4.3 sir any specific reason or did I done something wrong 😔" and "Hi Arfat, nothing wrong. I wanted to change it afterwards to 5 stars when I saw it's the public review. But I did not find where I can chance it"  now my question is that did I done mistake to ask him about the review and will he be able to change it ?IMG-20240330-WA0027.jpg.854d2d43698d8d71c57b5b4490959a6e.jpg

• Like 2

6 answers to this question

1 minute ago, yasirjutt9056 said:

Yes your right but my only concern was where I did wrong because I offered more then required that was my only concern I need to know where I did wrong 

I understand but it is not about you lacking anything on your part or not going out of your way to delight the buyer.

I'm sure you did your best but sometimes buyers just fill the form carelessly or even intentionally - we can't do much about it, in either case. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I have not done either of the above I think I thanked him for his review and asked him about where I did wrong and he answered that after seeing 4.3 he want to change  by the way this was his review after reading this I was confused "I had a fantastic experience working with Arfat on my job board website. Here’s why:

Effortless Communication: Arfat made sure we were on the same page from the get-go, ensuring a smooth process.
Speed and Quality: Delivered on time, the website was both visually appealing and user-friendly, showcasing Arfat’s commitment to excellence.
Pleasant Collaboration: Arfat’s professionalism and positive attitude made the entire experience hassle-free and enjoyable.
Highly recommend Arfat for anyone needing top-notch web development services on Fiverr. His work speaks for itself!"

• Like 2