Success Score Conflict free orders

farrukhmaqsood1

Question

8 answers to this question

You need to look into why you're facing challenges with that particular metric. An ideal, conflict-free order progresses seamlessly from start to finish, devoid of cancellations, disputes, and excessive revision requests stemming from unmet promises.

When the buyer provides feedback, they have the opportunity to let Fiverr know about issues like that as well, which could negatively impact you.

For example, this could happen if you're frequently engaged in arguments or disagreements with your buyers, or if there's a pattern of miscommunication due to not fully understanding their instructions.

Rather than "gaming the system" to artificially boost your success score by deleting your gigs, concentrate on improving your service quality and offering a better experience to your buyers.

Even if deleting a gig helped (I doubt it does, but I'm uncertain), you'll just face the same problems if you create new gigs and continue with your current approach

Your success score is a way to measure your performance, so if it's stuck at 4, it indicates an issue with just that: your performance. It even tells you that the issue is not having conflict-free orders – so that's where your focus should be directed.  

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 6

15 hours ago, smashradio said:

Your success score is a way to measure your performance, so if it's stuck at 4, it indicates an issue with just that: your performance. It even tells you that the issue is not having conflict-free orders – so that's where your focus should be directed.  

In my case, I am going to have to disagree with you smashradio.

I've been a Fiverr's Choice "business and startup coach" for many many months and my clients tell me all the time that I deliver outstanding performance. (I was trained in account management at a top global ad agency). I'm one of the most expensive coaches in my category and yet I still receive tips frequently.

The Success Score is totally arbitrary and subjective as determined by the Fiverr team. Having been invited and participating in their seller focus group and also attending the "How to Become a Top Rated Seller" webinar, Fiverr won't directly address or reveal how the score is determined "manually."

So there is a lot hiding behind the Fiverr curtain.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, smashradio said:

You need to look into why you're facing challenges with that particular metric. An ideal, conflict-free order progresses seamlessly from start to finish, devoid of cancellations, disputes, and excessive revision requests stemming from unmet promises.

When the buyer provides feedback, they have the opportunity to let Fiverr know about issues like that as well, which could negatively impact you.

For example, this could happen if you're frequently engaged in arguments or disagreements with your buyers, or if there's a pattern of miscommunication due to not fully understanding their instructions.

Rather than "gaming the system" to artificially boost your success score by deleting your gigs, concentrate on improving your service quality and offering a better experience to your buyers.

Even if deleting a gig helped (I doubt it does, but I'm uncertain), you'll just face the same problems if you create new gigs and continue with your current approach

I want to believe that you are joking or your level of cynicism is very great 😐

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, jbgofficehours said:

In my case, I am going to have to disagree with you smashradio.

I've been a Fiverr's Choice "business and startup coach" for many many months and my clients tell me all the time that I deliver outstanding performance. (I was trained in account management at a top global ad agency). I'm one of the most expensive coaches in my category and yet I still receive tips frequently.

The Success Score is totally arbitrary and subjective as determined by the Fiverr team. Having been invited and participating in their seller focus group and also attending the "How to Become a Top Rated Seller" webinar, Fiverr won't directly address or reveal how the score is determined "manually."

So there is a lot hiding behind the Fiverr curtain.

Thank you very much for making your comment honestly and transparently 👏
The evaluations have little to do with what the seller says.
I'm experiencing it myself, working with a regular customer who leaves me a tip with every purchase, always tells me how happy he is with my work and how well we communicate.

He left me two reviews after the update, my success ranking was at 4, with the first review it dropped to 3 LOL, and with the second review my ranking didn't even change. My negative impacts are late delivery (I think I delivered a few minutes late 3 or 4 times in 1 year). 
And then sometimes communication or satisfaction appears, I don't know, it changes only when it feels like it and how the algorithm wants. The truth is that in the breakdown of all my orders I have 1 only 4 in my history, the rest 5 and frequent tips.

I also reaffirm that I have never had an argument or problem with a client in 1 year working here. Never.

A few days ago my exposure went from 0 to 27 people in 1 day, for no apparent reason. I got excited thinking that maybe my account had appeared in the search results again. The excitement only lasted 1 day, the next day it returned to 0 views, that is until now.
I've already gone through all the emotions: surprise, confusion, sadness, frustration, anger, resignation 🥴

• Like 3

On 3/26/2024 at 11:46 PM, marinanp86 said:

A few days ago my exposure went from 0 to 27 people in 1 day, for no apparent reason. I got excited thinking that maybe my account had appeared in the search results again. The excitement only lasted 1 day, the next day it returned to 0 views, that is until now.
I've already gone through all the emotions: surprise, confusion, sadness, frustration, anger, resignation 🥴

Sorry to hear about this. My impressions have dropped significantly as well. I have always delivered before the deadline and never had a conflict with any buyer. It seems from the seller webinars I've attended that the top sellers have all been negatively impacted by the recent changes made by Fiverr.

• Like 2

On 3/26/2024 at 5:27 PM, farrukhmaqsood1 said:

hi guys my success score is stuck at 4 .i did many orders for my repeat buyers but success score didn't change ...?what should i do ?should i delete that gig ?will it change the success score?

image.png.1ee1845bded9ac819b40e47e7d9ed5ae.png
I have no order cancellation since 5 months, no order with conflict, but just today I saw "room for growth", but yesterday it was good. There is some glitch in the system.

• Like 1