Fiverr to Payoneer withdrawal showing PROCESS

rubel_web

Question

I have been working in Fiber since 2020. And since the beginning I have been using only one Payoneer account. Never had a problem with withdrawal.
Last March 17th I made a withdrawal request to Fiber ($144) but the instant withdrawal showed error. and deducts the balance. When trying to login to Payoneer, login shows problem.

After some time I check on the fiber and the Peony transaction shows in Process status! And not showing upcoming after login to pioneer. (Payoneer account is fully valid and no pending verification)
A friend of mine advised me to wait seven days, thinking the problem would be resolved. But after seven days, first I opened the ticket with details with all kinds of screenshots in fiber support, in the reply they said to contact payoneer, after contacting payoneer in the same way with details they replied to contact Fiverr!
Contacted like this a total of 8 times (4 times Fiverr, 4 times Payoneer), but every time they replying same.

Please help me , I hope you understand my situation. Thank you so much

Screenshot_111.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 answers to this question

Well, same happened with me as well, I also initiated the withdrawal on 17th March, it said error, and the customer support said this is the error from their end and they have forwarded to the relevant team, it's been more than 5 days, I haven't received any response yet. If your issue get resolved do let me know. 

• Like 2

I am so sorry, You got a proper reply, But i am getting as like bot reply! And trying to get an organic reply from 4 days. I will give here update, sure. Also if your issue is solved, Then also share here. Thank you

• Like 3

I have also withdrawn $594.07 on 17th March 2024 and it's still in process. I have reached out to customer support multiple times but haven't got a solution yet. Did you get any updates yet? 

• Like 2
  • Congrats! 1

1 hour ago, smbristy said:

I have also withdrawn $594.07 on 17th March 2024 and it's still in process. I have reached out to customer support multiple times but haven't got a solution yet. Did you get any updates yet? 

Keep in touch with FIverr

• Like 2

On 3/26/2024 at 4:47 AM, rubel_web said:

I am so sorry, You got a proper reply, But i am getting as like bot reply! And trying to get an organic reply from 4 days. I will give here update, sure. Also if your issue is solved, Then also share here. Thank you

Just try not to write multiple tickets otherwise your issue will not be resolved, just send one ticket they will probably reply after 7-8 days. I got another reply saying that my issue is yet to be reviewed by team in charge.

Edited by rimzyss
Spelling error
  • Like 1