Why my account is flagged

sumonabely

Question

Hello,

Please help me with this. I created this account in 2021.

I gave the gig in the end of 2022 and got some orders in 2023 and completed them.

The clients also gave me 5* feedback. Last 5-6 months I closed the account due to lack of time. Last month I gave 4 gigs.

But this problem is showing after activating the account. Is there any solution from this please help me with information. Thank you.

Note: Please see my picture attached.

account flaged.png

• Sad 2

4 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, sumonabely said:

Is there any solution from this please help me with information. 

Only solution: You need to contact Fiverr Support regarding it as account-related issues can be solved by them only.. They cannot be resolved here on the Forum.. 

• Like 1

HI @sumonabely, I recommend contacting our Customer Support team about this, so they could look into it all.

You can write to them here or send an email to support@fiverr.com. However, the reason for having the account flagged is explained in the email you got, informing you about this, so the team can only double-check this and let you know if anything can be done.

• Thanks 1

On 3/24/2024 at 2:53 PM, smartdezigns said:

Only solution: You need to contact Fiverr Support regarding it as account-related issues can be solved by them only.. They cannot be resolved here on the Forum.. 

Thank you so much