Level not showing in Mobile App (Bug or what?)

rawque_gulia

Question

I am an iPhone user and facing a bug in the mobile app. It's showing me that I do not have any level, but I am a Level 2 seller with a Success Score of 9. On Desktop, the stats are showing fine, and I am only facing this bug in the mobile app. I also checked the App Store, and the app is fully updated.

Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

@Kesha Can you please take a look?

image.png.dcaa71e784c9355096a079dcffeeaaab.png

UPDATE: Just after posting this topic, it's solved now. I am able to access the level on the mobile app.
But can you please stop giving us (sellers) heart attacks? I was driving when I opened my app, and for a second, I thought that I am flagged or banned. Things could have gone way too wrong due to Fiverr's irresponsibilities and bugs. I hope you will understand @Kesha. Can you please pass this issue to the Fiverr higher management? This is not the first time sellers have faced this bug.

Edited by rawque_gulia
The bug is gone now!
  • Like 5

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, rawque_gulia said:

I am an iPhone user and facing a bug in the mobile app. It's showing me that I do not have any level, but I am a Level 2 seller with a Success Score of 9. On Desktop, the stats are showing fine, and I am only facing this bug in the mobile app. I also checked the App Store, and the app is fully updated.

Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

@Kesha Can you please take a look?

image.png.dcaa71e784c9355096a079dcffeeaaab.png

UPDATE: Just after posting this topic, it's solved now. I am able to access the level on the mobile app.
But can you please stop giving us (sellers) heart attacks? I was driving when I opened my app, and for a second, I thought that I am flagged or banned. Things could have gone way too wrong due to Fiverr's irresponsibilities and bugs. I hope you will understand @Kesha. Can you please pass this issue to the Fiverr higher management? This is not the first time sellers have faced this bug.

Hi @rawque_gulia! I do apologize for the inconvenience and concern this caused. We have been aware of this bug and have announced that updating the app should resolve the issue. 

• Like 6