Issue with Seller Plus

jag_iapp

Question

Dear Forum Members,

I encountered an issue with my Seller Plus program subscription, which I purchased on 14.03.2024. The corresponding amount has been deducted from my account accordingly and I was able to access my Seller Plus without any issue.

But two days ago In the morning, I accessed my Seller Plus account without any issues. However, upon attempting to access it again, I discovered that my account has been locked, preventing me from further access.

I have already raised a ticket for the same with the customer support team of Fiverr but I have yet not received any reply from them.
Given that I rely on this account for my activities and evaluation on Fiverr, I am trying to figure out a way to get it back asap.

Any help or guidance in this regard would be highly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Jag

• Like 1

6 answers to this question

I'm also faing the same issue, I bought the seller pus standard package it was 19$ for one month, I bought it at 15 march but 2 days ago all of the features that comes with seller plus are not working, All of that are mentioned in the description of the seller plus Acount,,,,, I'm feeling not good about it can anybody help me with that...?

image.png

mceclip0.png

• Thanks 2

Dear Zahra Ahmad (zahraahmad681) and Ijaz Ahmad (ijazahmad202),

I wanted to express my gratitude for initiating the conversation. I'm pleased to inform you that my issue has been successfully resolved, and I can now access my Seller Plus account without any difficulties.

I encourage both of you to reach out to the Fiverr team, initiate a conversation, and raise a ticket regarding your own issues. I'm confident that your concerns will be addressed promptly.

Best regards,

Jag

• Like 1