Success score, Stuck at level 1?

fabiendarcy

Hi everyone,

I've been selling on Fiverr for just over a year. Previously, I held Level 2 status, but due to recent changes, I've been bumped down to Level 1. I'm just one checkmark away from reclaiming Level 2. Are there any fellow sellers here who can offer tips on progressing from Level 1 to Level 2?

To give you some background, I've earned over $15k, maintained a perfect 5-star rating with 170 orders, and served 145 unique clients, meeting all performance metrics. However, I'm struggling to boost my success score from 6 to 7. Despite providing extensive support and over-delivering on promises, I'm uncertain about what more I can do to achieve this.

Additionally, I'm a regular 'Fiverr's Choice' buyer in my gig categories. While I was recently on track for the Top Rated badge, the recent changes have made it difficult for me to even reach Level 2.

In an effort to focus on my most successful gigs, I've reduced my available offerings. Any tips or advice from fellow sellers would be greatly appreciated. I believe in the power of networking and supporting each other's success on Fiverr.

Thank you to everyone who has read this far. I eagerly await your responses.

Best regards, Fabien Darcy (Recording Artist, Songwriter & Ghostwriter)

gig for ref - Be your uk male rapper singer ghostwriter rap edm dnb drill by Fabiendarcy | Fiverr 

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, fabiendarcy said:

However, I'm struggling to boost my success score from 6 to 7. Despite providing extensive support and over-delivering on promises, I'm uncertain about what more I can do to achieve this.

My suggestion would be not to take excessive stress over the success score. It will only lead to burnout and frustration. 

Just keep doing what you have been doing since the beginning. Success score is supposed to be relatively stable (as per Fiverr), so it will move upward/downward over a period of time/with a certain number of completed orders.

In short, its a slow-moving commodity - we can expect it to change gradually over a period of few months. 

• Like 4