How to deal with this tricky customer?

andywarburton

Question

Hey folks, I need some advice on how to handle a tricky customer.

I recently completed an audit for a customer in the same way I have done hundreds of other audits for which my customers have been happy. This person however was not and decided after I had completed the order that they didn't want my audit in the format that I do it and that I should do it in the way they have had it from a different supplier in the past. Of course, they submitted it as a revision request (I don't offer revisions!). I naturally replied and explained that wasn't going to happen but since then they have stonewalled me and haven't responded to my messages.

How do I close the revision? I have nothing new to submit to them. Submitting the same thing would be a TOS violation so I don't want to do that either.

Naturally, cancelling the order is an option, but I don't see why I should do that since I have done the work and I don't want to take a ding on my perfect stats. I could follow up with CS but having done this in the past they will just tell me to "try and resolve this with the customer".

What would you do?

Edited by andywarburton
  • Like 2

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet