A consistent decline in impressions - why is this occurring and how might it actually benefit Fiverr?

It consistently occurs that within a week or two of being uploaded, the impressions of a logo begin to decline (with no future increase whatsoever). While one might attribute this to logo rotation, it doesn't hold true for two reasons:

1) There isn't a single logo that exhibits an increasing trend in impressions; all logos experience this declining trend without exception.
2) The logos displayed are actually my top-selling ones with a track record of consistent sales.

Does that happen for your logos too?
What causes this, how does Fiverr benefit from that, and more importantly, how can it be addressed?

impressions_trend.jpg

• Like 8
  • Up 1

Hey @khafff! New logos getting a boosted exposure upon publishing (they get preference in the listing) to quickly get them to potential buyers and get calibrated according to their performance and the competing logos. Another way to look at it is just just that the boost we provide simply reaches his limit and now the logo is exposure is based on their logo ranking. 🙂 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Logo Maker Team said:

Hey @khafff! New logos getting a boosted exposure upon publishing (they get preference in the listing) to quickly get them to potential buyers and get calibrated according to their performance and the competing logos. Another way to look at it is just just that the boost we provide simply reaches his limit and now the logo is exposure is based on their logo ranking. 🙂 

Oh, that's a shame! 😞 Those were my best-selling logos with consistent sales... I wonder - where could I do better?

• Like 6

Hey!
First of all you are doing great already. It's a matter of the competition around you which is not something you can control. My ultimate and feedback is always- publish more logos, stay active and optimize your supply with our forum tips and tricks. 🙂 

• Like 5

• 3 months later...