Conflict-free orders, negative impact

kaosx_r6

Question

How can a I have a conflict-free negative impact if I had ZERO disputes under the Gig. I had ZERO unresolved matters regarding delivery times and cancellations requests. I had ZERO numbers of disputes that had to be escalated to the Fiverr Costumer Support team. This Gig has over 300 5* reviews, and only two non-5* reviews (4.3 and 4.7)

I typed it in this way just because this is exactly what the article tells us we need to work on.

I understand that these metrics compare with the similar buyers, but I had ZERO issues with any. How can a BUYER have better standing than me who has ZERO issues?

Edited by kaosx_r6
  • Like 6

6 answers to this question

On 3/14/2024 at 6:29 PM, kaosx_r6 said:

How can a I have a conflict-free negative impact if I had ZERO disputes under the Gig. I had ZERO unresolved matters regarding delivery times and cancellations requests. I had ZERO numbers of disputes that had to be escalated to the Fiverr Costumer Support team. This Gig has over 300 5* reviews, and only two non-5* reviews (4.3 and 4.7)

I typed it in this way just because this is exactly what the article tells us we need to work on.

I understand that these metrics compare with the similar buyers, but I had ZERO issues with any. How can a BUYER have better standing than me who has ZERO issues?

I feel your pain, and I'm hoping this is a bug in the system. Can a Fiverr staff person respond to this if they have more info? I would be very curious to know as well. Thank you!

• Like 3

On 3/15/2024 at 12:29 AM, kaosx_r6 said:

conflict-free negative impact if I had ZERO disputes under the Gig.

very likely revision request and also extending the delivery time have an impact in that metric 

• Like 3

On 3/15/2024 at 3:29 AM, kaosx_r6 said:

Same issue on my new gig, i didn't do anything and it's show's "conflict free order" Did you fix this matric? If yes then how you did it?

• Like 1

I also have zero canceled orders and my success score shows room for growth in conflict free orders.
I've already asked support and the information is inconsistent.
I think revisions and delivery date extension are considered conflicts

• Like 1

On 6/26/2024 at 3:38 AM, maia_videos said:

I also have zero canceled orders and my success score shows room for growth in conflict free orders.
I've already asked support and the information is inconsistent.
I think revisions and delivery date extension are considered conflicts

I don't have revisions, or delivery data extention from several months, but still they show "room for growth", there is glitch in the system.image.png.c1e4d778c3c158ff58c7d74a61f193eb.png

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, muhammadtausifa said:

I don't have revisions, or delivery data extention from several months, but still they show "room for growth", there is glitch in the system.image.png.c1e4d778c3c158ff58c7d74a61f193eb.png

SS takes lifetime of seling data into account, with more emphasis on last 2 years of data. 

And even one cancellation, order dispute or even argument with buyer on the order page can have negative impact!! 

• Like 1