Hello everybody! New seller from ireland.

My name is Marc Cunningham I recently launched my new gig for mixing and mastering music for really cheap prices.

I have completed 3 courses on mixing and mastering and production. I have been playing guitar for 12 years and I've been in a band for 2 years where I performed lead guitar and wrote original music we played in bars, halls and festival's, music is my passion.

I'm trying to get my gig of the ground, I've been sharing it around social media, but I've had no luck yet.

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated

Thank you.  

• Like 4

That is a super short description. Here, this is what Fiverr suggests: 

Describe what you offer

This is the section where you make a case for yourself as a Fiverr seller. Be clear about what you offer, the added value you bring to your service, your skills, and what distinguishes you from others in your field. This is also where you should mention the type of service you aren't willing to do. Avoid repeating information that you've provided in other sections of your Gig. 

When relevant, specify what languages, platforms, and software you will use. Don't forget to include keywords that your target customers will look for. Mention your turnaround time, and the number of revisions you will provide as well. 

Source: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010452317-Best-practices-for-new-Fiverr-sellers-Gigs 

Your main sample is a tad repetitive. You had a build at ~ 13 seconds, with a tad of variance, but then the rest was more of the same. I don't have the best ear, but it sounded like there were only two cords. 

The gig image is also VERY squished in thumbnail form, which is how people will first see your gig. Here: 
https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/4410883326481-Gig-image-guidelines-Making-the-most-of-your-Gig-image 

I was going to listen to your other samples, but the very next one contains profanity, so I'm skipping analysis for that one. (If you're okay with that kind of work, maybe put it in the FAQs, not the samples, unless that's your target market.) 

• Like 5
  • Up 2