I no longer receive messages from new clients

Hello there. I'm level 2 seller and until January I've been receiving a lot of messages from new and old customers. At the end of the month I tried to raise my price a bit (from 40 to 50) + updating all my thumbnails as well to give it a fresh look after 3 years.
From that moment all my gigs impressions have been drastically dropped while clicks are almost the same. After 20 days I had to lower my price again at original rate of 40. So basically now I don't know why from the day I changed all rates + thumbnails I can't get any new order or messages from new clients.
Is that something about the algorithm? I mean, I've never changed the pic, and the first time I do all my gigs are going so bad.
Any suggestion?

• Like 10

Fiverr's algorithm embraced a lot of changes in 1st week of Feb, followed by the launch of new Level System around mid-Feb. 

Changes in your gig and its exposure might have coincided the overhaul of the system. 

What kinda gig scores you got after the launch of new system?? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

Changes in your gig and its exposure might have coincided the overhaul of the system. 

What kinda gig scores you got after the launch of new system?? 

@priyank_mod Ok so do you think it's just matter of time and just wait? I don't want to change it again since i'm afraid it could be even worse
my success score is 9 and my gig scores are like 9-10-8 and 6

Edited by antimadubstep
  • Like 5

12 minutes ago, antimadubstep said:

@priyank_mod Ok so do you think it's just matter of time and just wait? I don't want to change it again since i'm afraid it could be even worse
my success score is 9 and my gig scores are like 9-10-8 and 6

Your success/gig scores sure seem to have sailed through the litmus test of new system. ⬆️

Then doubt comes back to the usual suspects: a bad private review/gig rotation/general low demand in the category. 

PS Recovery from a bad private review usually takes 90 to 180 days. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

Then doubt comes back to the usual suspects: a bad private review/gig rotation/general low demand in the category. 

@priyank_mod
thank you for the help. What do you think is better? Waiting a bit more, or trying to change (again) the gig? To be honest I'm kinda afraid to do that ahah

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, antimadubstep said:

@priyank_mod
thank you for the help. What do you think is better? Waiting a bit more, or trying to change (again) the gig? To be honest I'm kinda afraid to do that ahah

My suggestion would be to avoid frequent gig editing. We feel tempted to try things but it only makes things worse for our gigs. 

Please keep the pricing you think you deserve. You had raised it to $50, retain it.⬆️ ($10 spike isn't such a big deal) Multiple sellers have shared experiences on the forum about improvement in their business, after the price hike. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

UPDATE ON THIS!

i don't know what to do anymore.
• I'm appearing on the first page of the search result
• my gig score is 9/10
• I've always had like 5 orders a week
• tried to get in touch with CS 5 days ago but never got a reply.

Everything seems to be slowly dying and I don't even know why. I literally just change a thumbnail and never got a single message from new buyer from then (20/02/24)

Any thoughts? do you think is just a negative private feedback? @priyank_mod @mandyzines
Is there a way to get in touch with CS since they are not responding?

I appreciate your help and time!

Schermata 2024-03-04 alle 10.25.33.png

Schermata 2024-03-04 alle 10.27.33.png

Schermata 2024-03-04 alle 10.27.18.png

Schermata 2024-03-04 alle 10.27.12.png

Schermata 2024-03-04 alle 10.30.15.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Hey!

Same happened to me... all of a sudden, no activity at all. Not even a message. Even though I used to get great feedback and 5-star reviews consistently. It feels unreasonable. It seems like they're making it tougher to succeed on here and pushing sellers to pay to promote their Gigs just to get any results, isn't the fiverr fee from clients and sellers enough for them? I'm seriously considering leaving Fiverr for good and maybe trying out their competitors, but I won't mention their name here.

What happened to Fiverr? It's really frustrating. I used to get messages every day, but since January/February, it's been tough to hear from clients. It seems like they only care about their top sellers making big bucks and don't really need new sellers anymore. Wouldn't it be smarter for Fiverr to promote Gigs for free so new sellers have a fair chance, instead of forcing them to resort to buying reviews and such? I'll give Fiverr just 3 more months, and then I'm out of here for sure. I won't let myself be treated like this.

Edited by techfiverr
  • Like 3

And now they've introduced this strange new level system and keep saying, "Take action - your performance is below Fiverr standards"... all I can say is: I would meet the Fiverr standards if you hadn't made all these changes since January. You Fiverr, YOU are the reason why I leave in 3 months.

image.png.b9bbd5c8f017943cc94252d48664edda.png

I know the struggle @techfiverr
I've checked some other posts in the forum and all i can say is that we are not alone in this. I saw a few other people stopping receiving orders/messages from new clients around January/February. I gave all my best with my gig and my job the past 4 years since i genuinely love it, but it's something that we cannot control unfortunately!