All GIGs getting Low impression

rehman_b

1 hour ago, rehman_b said:

Same thing happend to me with no negative review. This thing happened a lot after the last update. 3 months with no new clients orders

Well that's the reason. You don't have any activity on the platform, obviously other people are surpassing your overall success.

• Like 8

18 hours ago, milos_siena said:

Yes but are you also experiencing low impressions and clicks ?

Yes, very low impression. Also excluded from the search results. Gigs are active but disappear from the search results

• Like 8

17 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Well that's the reason. You don't have any activity on the platform, obviously other people are surpassing your overall success.

I am active on the fiverr but there is something which blocked me from the search results

• Like 8

2 hours ago, rehman_b said:

I am active on the fiverr but there is something which blocked me from the search results

I couldn't find you in the search,99% you are no longer visible but I see you have fairly recent orders,so you will be back soon.

• Like 8
  • Up 1

Hi, Everyone.
I have been getting very low impressions for the past two months. On 7 days of results, I only get about 40 to 70 impressions. One more thing my gigs are disappred from the search results.
The answers I got were all different. may be four or five reasons. But what I did not understand is that when it gets back to normal.

• Like 7
  • Sad 2

Hello, While I am not an expert I can provide some advice.

1. Create all 7 gigs if you are new. The thumbnails should be eye catchy and title+description should have good SEO.

2. Delete and create new gigs in there place with proper SEO and research

3. See if the topic of the gig is popular enough. Find popular topics in you field.

4. Promote your gigs in Social media, discord etc.

Hope this helps.

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello @rehman_b 

5 hours ago, rehman_b said:

@Lena There is no point in contacting the support team; they all have the AI Answar ready for you. which does not make any sense. I think fiverr want to get ride of the freelancer in there plateform.

As I can see from your screenshot, the email was sent to you by Peter. I can assure you that an AI did not write the email, but a group of people whose aim is to provide the most detailed and best explanation to your question. 

• Like 5

Yes, i received it from Peter. but my issue is not resolved as all my gigs have 4 scores on them. and the overall score is 3.
The things they have mentioned are that effective communication is negative, but why the value of money and delivery rate are not shown, or at least they have to be positive so my gig can improve.
@Lena

• Like 5

i Got the next answer. Can you explain what factors are beyond control?
All my regular clients leave positive feedback with a 5 rating. As I am, there go to choice.
I am not satisfied with the answer. How is it possible that i have 4 scores on every gig. There is no logic about it .
some need to have 3 or 6 score but i see all have a four score, which is impossible.

Hi Fazal,

Julie here today, hope you are well. 

I understand your frustration and confusion regarding the scores of your gigs. It's essential to have clarity on how these scores are determined and why they may not always align with your expectations.

The individual scores of your gigs are based on various factors, including client satisfaction, communication effectiveness, and value for money. While you may expect all your gigs to have higher scores, it's essential to consider that these ratings are subjective and can vary based on individual client experiences.

Even if you believe your communication is effective, and your services provide value for money, it's crucial to recognize that client satisfaction can be influenced by many factors beyond your control. Each client may have different expectations and perceptions, leading to variations in their feedback.

Regarding the absence of positive elements in your gig ratings, it's possible that clients may not always leave feedback or may focus more on areas for improvement rather than highlighting positive aspects. Additionally, the absence of positive sentiment in one area doesn't necessarily mean that other areas should compensate with positive sentiment.

While it can be disheartening to receive less-than-perfect ratings, I encourage you to focus on continuously improving your services and addressing any areas of concern raised by clients. Providing exceptional service and addressing client feedback constructively can lead to improved ratings over time.

If you have specific questions or would like further assistance in understanding your gig scores, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help you navigate these challenges and support your success on the platform.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

I have been dealing with the same issue since November 23. Still, there is no hope for improvement. It has nothing to do with private review or how many order you get from your regular clients. This issue is something with Fiverr AI and Algo.

• Like 7

Rehman i have the same issue, if someone has 4 success score still one has to be as new seller , low performance seems a bug. if our gigs are not visible how can we get orders to improve low performance. Fiverr team really needs to resolve this issue asap. im working on fiverr from last 5 years , None of gig is visible in search. i got this review on one gig why my entire gigs are not visible. 

• Like 6

On 3/29/2024 at 2:01 AM, owaisajmal1995a said:

Rehman i have the same issue, if someone has 4 success score still one has to be as new seller , low performance seems a bug. if our gigs are not visible how can we get orders to improve low performance. Fiverr team really needs to resolve this issue asap. im working on fiverr from last 5 years , None of gig is visible in search. i got this review on one gig why my entire gigs are not visible. 

Brother, I am working on fiverr since 2019. They give me a lot of services, but due to the new AI algo, everything has been changed dramatically. I have a little hope for improvement here.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...