Plz check my gig and jive me a little bit suggestions

muid_ppc_ga4

On 1/26/2024 at 12:36 AM, muid_ppc_ga4 said:

What kind of impression should I have in the first 10/12 days of a new account and a new gig?

I posted my first gig on Nov 14, 2021. This is what my impressions looked like on Nov 30, 2021 (so 15 days, not 10-12 days):

image.png.220bcf5e6831243734830b652c037da4.png

You don't need thousands of clicks or even hundreds of clicks to get orders. I'd rather have 52 impressions, 8 clicks, and 3 orders than thousands of impressions and no orders. 

• Like 15

41 minutes ago, muid_ppc_ga4 said:

I don't understand what you are saying. It would be very helpful if you could explain it to me a little more deeply.

"jive me a little bit suggestions".

That's enough to show people you are not fluent in English. As @filipdevaere clearly said, you are not fluent in English. A lot of people trust these claims when it comes to our fluency. 

• Like 9
  • Up 3

7 minutes ago, the_graphicshop said:

Jive it can be a mistake.

It can. But at the same time, you can't expect to make mistakes and have people ignore that. 

The problem is that a lot of people that have "digital marketing" skills come to the forum asking for help. As a digital marketing professional, you shouldn't need help to promote yourself. If you can't stand out yourself, then how can you offer these services to others and help their business.  

• Like 12

6 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

It can. But at the same time, you can't expect to make mistakes and have people ignore that. 

The problem is that a lot of people that have "digital marketing" skills come to the forum asking for help. As a digital marketing professional, you shouldn't need help to promote yourself. If you can't stand out yourself, then how can you offer these services to others and help their business.  

Didn't think of it that way, you're right

• Like 10

26 minutes ago, muid_ppc_ga4 said:

It's a typing mistake

No, it isn't. The texts in your gigs, in your Fiverr profile, and your gig images prove it. Some of those texts were not written by you. These are texts that you have copied.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, donnovan86 said:

This is very good advice for me. I will follow this advice for the rest of my life

• Like 10