Will i create my new account on fiverr?

sakhawatseo

Question

My fiverr username is not match on my present username. So I want to delete my previous account and create a new account. But I have a question? If I open a new fiverr account with same service and same username but different email and phone number, Will I face any problem? Please help me!

• Like 2

2 answers to this question

Hi @sakhawatseo,

There is no option to use the same username on a new account, and also there's no need to create that new account if you only want your email address and phone number changed.

You can change the email address connected to the existing account as well as the phone number.

If you'd rather have a completely new account, you need this one deleted, and you need a new email address, username, payment method, etc. for the new account. You can find more useful info here and here.

Hope this helps, if you need additional help with this, feel free to contact our Customer Support team, you can either open a ticket Here or send an email to support@fiverr.com.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

My fiverr username is not match on my present username. So I want to delete my previous account and create a new account. But I have a question? If I open a new fiverr account with same service and same username but different email and phone number, Will I face any problem? Please help me!

• Like 3