Finally, I have completed the 100th orders

ah_likhon

It's my pleasure and satisfaction that I have completed 100 orders in total. Even though it takes a long time to complete 100 orders, my feeling is awesome right now. I believe that: "Slow and steady wins the race" and that's why I didn't lose hope. I hope this year will be better than the previous year.

image.png.54a0e5827bfee5c3311f9b900f8adfb5.png

• Like 28
  • Congrats! 13

Hi @ah_likhon,

This is amazing news and we're so happy to see this great success.

As you know, there are a lot of questions in the Gig and New Users-related topics, so feel free to jump in whenever you feel up to it and give a guiding hand to our new members, share your experience and information about your Fiverr journey, it will be valuable for them to read about it, for sure.

Keep up the good work 🍀

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, ana_tomy said:

Hi @ah_likhon,

This is amazing news and we're so happy to see this great success.

As you know, there are a lot of questions in the Gig and New Users-related topics, so feel free to jump in whenever you feel up to it and give a guiding hand to our new members, share your experience and information about your Fiverr journey, it will be valuable for them to read about it, for sure.

Keep up the good work 🍀

Hi @ana_tomy,

Yeah, thanks for your suggestions and wishes. I will always be happy if I can share my experience or journey. I hope I will share my some of experience within the next few days that would be helpful for new members or new sellers. 

Regards,

ah_likhon

• Like 18

On 1/17/2024 at 4:15 PM, sunboykylo said:

Although I'm just about to complete my 5th order. But 100 orders? You should be proud 🏆

IMG_20240117_111105.jpg

Hi @sunboykylo,

Yeah, you are right. But you don't know I needed 3 years more to complete the total 100 jobs, whereas other sellers can do that within 1 year or less. I hope you can do that within less time. Best of luck to you.

Regards,

ah_likhon

• Like 15
  • Sad 1

On 1/18/2024 at 6:32 PM, ah_likhon said:

Hi @sunboykylo,

Yeah, you are right. But you don't know I needed 3 years more to complete the total 100 jobs, whereas other sellers can do that within 1 year or less. I hope you can do that within less time. Best of luck to you.

Regards,

ah_likhon

I think it depends. For example, It took 3 years and Half to complete my 500th Order. In the meantime, many seller completed their 500th order within 1 year.

• Like 12

7 hours ago, webcut said:

I think it depends. For example, It took 3 years and Half to complete my 500th Order. In the meantime, many seller completed their 500th order within 1 year.

That means you are a lucky and diligent person. I appreciate your achievement. Keep it up👍 @webcut

• Like 10