Urgent: Seeking Assistance to Boost Gig Impressions and Visibility

technical_aqib

Dear Fiverr Support Team,

I trust this message finds you well. I am writing to seek your assistance and guidance regarding a matter that has been concerning me for the past few months.

Despite my continuous efforts to optimize my gigs on Fiverr, I have observed a noticeable decline in impressions, leading to a subsequent decrease in clicks and, unfortunately, impacting the number of orders received. As a dedicated freelancer with a strong background in SEO, I have meticulously modified my gig title and description to ensure they are highly optimized and in line with Fiverr's best practices.

Moreover, I am committed to maintaining an active online presence on Fiverr, being available at all times except during my sleeping hours. I also make a conscious effort to frequently refresh my Fiverr Account tab to stay active on the platform.

Given my expertise and dedication to providing quality services on Fiverr, the decline in visibility has become a source of frustration. I understand the importance of gig impressions in attracting potential clients and securing orders.

I kindly request your support in reviewing my account and identifying any potential issues that may be contributing to the decrease in impressions. Additionally, I would appreciate any insights, recommendations, or strategies to enhance the visibility of my gigs and restore the performance to its optimal state.

I value the Fiverr community and the opportunities it provides to freelancers like myself. Your guidance in resolving this matter would be immensely appreciated.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to your prompt response and assistance.

Best regards,

Aqib Siddiqui

Screenshot (411).png

• Like 7