My gigs are showing offline when i am online!

kingsbranding

Question

HI guys recently i'm facing an issue that when i work on fiverr or browse my gigs are not showing under the "Online" Filter. my settings are not offline, my mobile app setting also online, i have contacted customer care several time, they always came back with same copy paste message saying i have to browse or work on the site for minimum 1 hours then only gig will show online (which i don't agree), at the same time when my wife's gig shows offline she just swipe the app and account comes online and gigs too, but for me it doesn't work that way and i work 16 hours on Fiverr. i lost hope from fiverr customer care as they came up with same message again and again and they say no problem with my account or gigs.
Its like : My gig is on the first page with Green dot next to it, when i click on the online filter my gigs is not there, and when i click the country filter (which is Srilanka) i am not there and Pakistan's and Bangladesh sellers are showing up, is it a bug? anyone came accross this type of issue?

• Like 2

6 answers to this question

2 hours ago, kingsbranding said:

HI guys recently i'm facing an issue that when i work on fiverr or browse my gigs are not showing under the "Online" Filter. my settings are not offline, my mobile app setting also online, i have contacted customer care several time, they always came back with same copy paste message saying i have to browse or work on the site for minimum 1 hours then only gig will show online (which i don't agree), at the same time when my wife's gig shows offline she just swipe the app and account comes online and gigs too, but for me it doesn't work that way and i work 16 hours on Fiverr. i lost hope from fiverr customer care as they came up with same message again and again and they say no problem with my account or gigs.
Its like : My gig is on the first page with Green dot next to it, when i click on the online filter my gigs is not there, and when i click the country filter (which is Srilanka) i am not there and Pakistan's and Bangladesh sellers are showing up, is it a bug? anyone came accross this type of issue?

Seems like a bug. 

Also, do not LIE in your bio - you're NOT a Top Rated Seller Designer!! You have even spelt Fiverr wrong in your profile bio. 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Like 3

Hi Priyanka,

Thank you for letting me know the top rated seller which I added, I was a top rated seller before and after a week Fiverr has sent me a mail saying it was a mistake from their side and took back the TRS, and I forgot about what I have added their. Thank alot for letting me know. I will change it,

This offline thing I am facing for last 3 weeks brother 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

Seems like a bug. 

Also, do not LIE in your bio - you're NOT a Top Rated Seller Designer!! You have even spelt Fiverr wrong in your profile bio. 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

here i have attached about the top rated seller, I was a top rated seller before and after a week Fiverr has sent me a mail saying it was a mistake from their side and took back the TRS, and I forgot about what I have added their. anyway thank you for pointing out the mistake i made 🙂

image.png

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

Seems like a bug. 

did you ever come across these bug? because when i reach the customer service they are not aware of the problem, i have sent screenshots and videos but the reply was same again and again, my profile is online, gigs are online, settings are fine, comes in search but when i click the filter to "Online" my gigs go disappear brother, and even for clients it shows offline in one area and online in other area. how can i sort this issue? any advice?

• Like 2

On 1/10/2024 at 8:12 AM, kingsbranding said:

here i have attached about the top rated seller, I was a top rated seller before and after a week Fiverr has sent me a mail saying it was a mistake from their side and took back the TRS, and I forgot about what I have added their. anyway thank you for pointing out the mistake i made 🙂

Ah alright, so strange and very unfortunate too!! Hope you earn the badge again, soon. 

Also, I remembered later that my gigs had a similar bug a couple of years back - they were not visible for location and seller level, support didn't help either but it got fixed on its own later. 

• Like 4

Just now, priyank_mod said:

Ah alright, so strange and very unfortunate too!! Hope you earn the badge again, soon. 

Also, I remembered later that my gigs had a similar bug a couple of years back - they were not visible for location and seller level, support didn't help either but it got fixed on its own later. 

thank you brother, i'm working hard for the TRS brother, wont stop 🙂 my gig comes under country, level 2 seller and language. only the online is not working 🙂 hope it get fix soon 🙂 thank you for the advice and experience brother
thank you again 

• Like 3