"New to Fiverr – Seeking Guidance and Feedback from Experienced Sellers/Buyers"

creativehubpro7

"Hello Fiverr community,

I'm excited to be a part of this amazing platform and am reaching out to the experienced members for some guidance. As a beginner, I understand the importance of learning from those who have been through it.

My fiverr gig- https://www.fiverr.com/s/jZEjQw

I would greatly appreciate it if seasoned sellers and buyers could take a moment to review my Fiverr profile. Your insights and advice are incredibly valuable to me as I embark on this journey. Specifically, I'm looking for feedback on:

How can I enhance the visibility of my profile as a newcomer?
Are there any common pitfalls that I should be aware of?
What tips or tricks do you wish you knew when you first started on Fiverr?
I'm eager to learn and improve, and your wisdom will go a long way in helping me succeed. Thank you for your time and generosity!

Best regards,
john smith

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Hi John, welcome 🙂 I have just checked your gig and looks great so I wish you good luck with that. Just a tip:  to provide more information on the sender for the reader, in name of the buyer. 

Next to that, FB groups are often good for visibility. Always deliver your service 6hrs or more before the deadline. 
A new one I´m looking into as well is to find a seller by username within the Fiverr app for the potential buyer. Now most of us just paste the full gig link within browser but the app is more convenient. You see that now when you type in the username in the regular search balk it will give a default and then below an option to search by username. There can be a separate search option for usernames (tip for Fiverr perhaps). 

Have wonderful holidays! 

Roberta 

• Like 5