Someone canceled the order but he gave feedback to me

roshanz00

someone canceled the order but he gave me feedback and refunded all
I think buyers can't give feedback for refunded orders I saw about it Is there on the Fiverr help page

''The following scenarios are excluded from leaving reviews for canceled orders:
First-time buyers who purchased for the first time in the marketplace.
Buyers that have a dual seller account.
Orders that were canceled with a chargeback''.

anyone can explain this 
''Orders that were canceled with a chargeback''

any chance to remove this feedback?

• Like 18
  • Sad 4

6 minutes ago, roshanz00 said:

anyone can explain this 
''Orders that were canceled with a chargeback''

any chance to remove this feedback?

Is your buyer's account still active on Fiverr? If yes, then it won't be a chargeback.. Check this first.

I cannot see a review of canceled order on your profile? Also, you cannot request Fiverr Support to remove the review else your account might get in trouble so avoid asking for it. 

• Like 21

It's a new policy on Fiverr that buyer can leave review even after cancelling the order unless they're a first-time buyer or it's due to chargebacks. Please make sure that you communicate well and end everything on a good term with the buyer even if they request for cancellation. It helps minimize the possibility of the buyer leaving bad reviews after cancellation.

• Like 18

Some of the reviews received on canceled orders are fair some aren't... some buyers are trying to manipulate sellers to cancel orders knowing exactly how the game works. I just had a case 10 minutes ago.  "I don't need to leave a rating or review that is negative but If I don't get my money back I will be forced to'' so as we discussed when this feature was announced months ago some buyers will try to manipulate the system... if "I don't need to leave a review but I will if you don't cancel the order"

• Like 15
  • Sad 1

@Alex.M Fiverr is well aware of that possibility, yet they choose to release it anyway. I think Fiverr will always prioritize buyers and lean towards features that could satisfy/please the buyers. If you can reply to the feedback, at least you can explain your side of the story and let potential buyers judge. 

• Like 13

On 12/16/2023 at 8:21 PM, newsmike said:

Did you report that buyer for blackmail? 

In all fairness, those words from the buyer must be reported as blackmail

On 12/16/2023 at 8:37 PM, Alex.M said:

I suspect nothing will happen and I won't get compensated

but I am sorry to hear that your experience with support made you say it.

• Like 10

12 hours ago, fahadtech said:

there is a proper support section for it though,

There is a proper section for it, I know that.. but if you ever discuss about changing or requesting to remove it with buyer or Fiverr Support, then it will be considered a review manipulation and later you will get a warning. So do not think about doing it ever!

• Like 11