Why isnt my gig is ranking despite fullfiling all the requirements??

pindroupsound

Dear members I am frustrated right now it has been 2 months since I created my profile and my work is top-notch, but my gig is still not getting ranked or minimum impression please guide me by checking out my profile and suggest to me how I can fix this and I am not getting any brief do not know why? Please help me.

profile link : https://www.fiverr.com/pindroupsound?up_rollout=true

Edited by pindroupsound
  • Like 6

You can try changing the gig thumbnail if you think its not getting enough clicks. An attractive thumbnail is really important as it is the face of your service. Also research which keywords are more effective to make your gig rank high and lastly I would suggest making a killer description (you can learn more about it in the course "Online Freelancing Essentials: Be A Successful Fiverr Seller" - available for free in Learn From Fiverr.

Edited by vect_yx
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, vect_yx said:

You can try changing the gig thumbnail if you think its not getting enough clicks. An attractive thumbnail is really important as it is the face of your service. Also research which keywords are more effective to make your gig rank high and lastly I would suggest making a killer description (you can learn more about it in the course "Online Freelancing Essentials: Be A Successful Fiverr Seller" - available for free in Learn From Fiverr.

is this not a professional thumbnail

trap mix master mix and master mixing.png

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, pindroupsound said:

is this not a professional thumbnail

trap mix master mix and master mixing.png

While I don't have any rights to judge your thumbnail, if you're seeking my opinion, I would suggest taking a screenshot by searching for the service you sell. Place your thumbnail image on top of one of them and see if it is more attractive than the rest. Additionally, consider checking other factors such as activity, keywords, and more.

• Like 5

Dear members I am frustrated right now it has been 4 months since I created my profile and my work is top-notch, but my gig is still not getting ranked or minimum impression please guide me by checking out my profile and suggest to me how I can fix this and I am not getting any brief do not know why? Please help me.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, pindroupsound said:

Dear members I am frustrated right now it has been 2 months since I created my profile and my work is top-notch, but my gig is still not getting ranked or minimum impression please guide me by checking out my profile and suggest to me how I can fix this and I am not getting any brief do not know why? Please help me.

profile link : https://www.fiverr.com/pindroupsound?up_rollout=true

Something that helped me personally was learning how to think of Fiverr as a marketplace and not as a test or an exam (or even a company where you get work no matter what.)

The thing is - maybe you did everything people said will make a good gig (and you're even good at what you do!) but oftentimes that's not enough. 

Setting yourself apart in the marketplace (as someone already mentioned it) isn't was. What looks good to you on a thumbnail might look like any others in the row next to your gig. Impressions are important to some extent but it's really conversion that's key. You need something that will get people to stop scrolling and at least checking your gig out.

I'm not in your field so I can't judge exactly what you should do but researching and trying to see what people click on / seek should likely be your first step. 

• Like 6
  • Up 3

Focus on optimizing your gig by using a clear title, compelling description, and relevant keywords. Set competitive pricing, and actively promote your gig on social media, stay engaged on the platform, and consider offering promotions to attract clients. If issues persist, reach out to platform support for assistance.

• Like 7