Gig not appearing in fiverr search results

itsubaid

Hi All! so i have been facing this issue that my gig does not appear on fiverr's search results at all even if we search it with gig title, i have raised this concern with support as well but they say that the gig is active and appears on search results but now when i search the keyword directly on google and than click on the link of search results i can see my gig listed on front page but it does not show when i search through the fiverr's search bar please let me know if anyone of you have faced this issue and how to resolve this 

Thank You

• Like 9

3 hours ago, itsubaid said:

Hi All! so i have been facing this issue that my gig does not appear on fiverr's search results at all even if we search it with gig title, i have raised this concern with support as well but they say that the gig is active and appears on search results but now when i search the keyword directly on google and than click on the link of search results i can see my gig listed on front page but it does not show when i search through the fiverr's search bar please let me know if anyone of you have faced this issue and how to resolve this 

Thank You

Hi too

Well, it's happening because you have received one 4.3* (2 months ago), one 4* (1 month ago) and one 3* (4 months ago) reviews so it looks like that your gigs are still under-effect of the public and private reviews because your buyers might have given you negative private reviews. Your BSR and Performance scores have been dropped that's why your gigs have been temporarily removed from the search results or they have been pushed back into the search results,,

It will take time i.e. 3-6 months to get recovered from the effect of those reviews. Meanwhile try to deliver quality services and make your buyers happy via quality work.

Good Luck!

• Like 14

6 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Hi too

Well, it's happening because you have received one 4.3* (2 months ago), one 4* (1 month ago) and one 3* (4 months ago) reviews so it looks like that your gigs are still under-effect of the public and private reviews because your buyers might have given you negative private reviews. Your BSR and Performance scores have been dropped that's why your gigs have been temporarily removed from the search results or they have been pushed back into the search results,,

It will take time i.e. 3-6 months to get recovered from the effect of those reviews. Meanwhile try to deliver quality services and make your buyers happy via quality work.

Good Luck!

Hmm i do think the same, but how do top rated sellers manage this i have seen people getting 4 star reviews consistently almost every month how do they manage to rank well on top of the pages? 

• Like 6