How to change location

patikaa

I want to  change my  location fro france to the states  and unfortunately i dont know how.........

Also i want to know if i use a VPN thats based in the netherlands  can i  use fiver with my  location set to the states ?

Thanx a lot

• Like 16

8 hours ago, patikaa said:

I want to  change my  location fro france to the states  and unfortunately i dont know how

Hi @patikaa - your location should reflect where you currently reside. This not only helps you to be compliant with the laws of the country that you reside in, it also keeps you honest with your buyers. If you use VPN, that could cause your account to be flagged for suspicious activity, so I wouldn't recommend using it. If VPN is absolutely necessary for you to operate in the country you are in, you can get that approved by submitting a help desk ticket to Fiverr.

If your location on your profile doesn't reflect where you actually reside, you can submit a help desk ticket to Fiverr and they can change your location for you. You will first have to provide proof of what country you live in (either by an ID card or by a phone or utility bill showing your current address).

• Like 16
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...