how can i make it so people see my gig?

dubbelduckm

On 10/2/2023 at 4:32 AM, dubbelduckm said:

i watched some videos and i got a good title, discription and gallery and still nobody sees it.
can anyone help?

Do Gig marketing, write your title/description properly. Maybe check your pricing and faq as well

• Like 5

I also get 2-3 impressions and I do provide a very popular service for app development , with valid work snapshots and apps that I made

The issue is with out reviews no buyer will trust new seller, if you look around fiverr, all new sellers are struggling to get their very first order …

Fiverr is not realising that many new sellers are the one's who are good at using AI tools and that is the future, if new sellers gets discouraged it will be only Fiverr's loss.

But as there is no way to find out what a seller is claiming to be true or not, those who have been at fiverr platform for long and got some reviews are getting all the impressions and exposure, resulting in a dead end for new sellers at fiverr.

I wish you good luck and hope you get your order soon ...

Edited by seoswiftcreate
  • Like 5

• dubbelduckm changed the title to how can i make it so people see my gig?

Why would I have you create AI art for me when I could just go and generate it myself? And why should I choose you and not the thousands of other AI artists? You need to answer that in your gig descriptions. RIght now, they're not persuasive in the least.

Edited by vibronx
  • Like 6