My Fiverr account was not approved and I don't know why

k_risha

I am new to Fiverr and I was just working on my first gig and was told that I violated a fiverr guideline, but I don't know which or what I did wrong.  I have read the guidelines and don't see where I went wrong...Can someone help me figure this out....I really don't understand

• Like 9

27 minutes ago, k_risha said:

I am new to Fiverr and I was just working on my first gig and was told that I violated a fiverr guideline, but I don't know which or what I did wrong.  I have read the guidelines and don't see where I went wrong...Can someone help me figure this out....I really don't understand

What service do you want to offer?

You said on the title that your Fiverr account was not approved. On Fiverr, you cannot create a gig until your seller account is approved.

• Like 8

7 hours ago, k_risha said:

ok,,..  I would suggest you to contact fiverr team. And ask them why your account was not approved.Next they will state the reason and correct it and get the approval

• Like 6