My gigs again deranked

rsh_editor

Hi
I am facing the problem of deranking past month but one day my gig promotion are available and again my impression and click increasing but suddely again my gigs prootion stop after 10 days and my gig deranked infact i give the best work and getting good ranking.
i am very upset by the fiverr.
because i also not know why this happens to me.
Please check my gig and tell me if you find any issue.
thank you

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, sreeti7077rani said:

First, ensure you have a well-optimized gig, 2ndly Share your gigs on social media platforms and get more inspiration and clink or order.

and the well-optimized gig is because it ranks on first page and getting order but suddenly fiverr push me back.

Yes, understand the sharing but one says that when we sharing link people visit the gig and not giving orders so fiverr derank the gig.

On 9/7/2023 at 4:06 PM, rsh_editor said:

Hi
I am facing the problem of deranking past month but one day my gig promotion are available and again my impression and click increasing but suddely again my gigs prootion stop after 10 days and my gig deranked infact i give the best work and getting good ranking.
i am very upset by the fiverr.
because i also not know why this happens to me.
Please check my gig and tell me if you find any issue.
thank you

Hi too

It's because you received one 3.7* review 2 months ago and one 1.7* review 1 month ago. Among those 2 buyers, 1 buyer was not satisfied with your services. Also, you might have received negative private reviews along with public reviews. This is why your gig has been pushed back in the search results or temporarily removed from the search results. Your BSR and Performance Scores have been dropped as well. It will take sometime mostly 3-6 months to get recovered from those reviews.

Improve your services and deliver quality work. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, smartdezigns said:

Hi too

It's because you received one 3.7* review 2 months ago and one 1.7* review 1 month ago. Among those 2 buyers, 1 buyer was not satisfied with your services. Also, you might have received negative private reviews along with public reviews. This is why your gig has been pushed back in the search results or temporarily removed from the search results. Your BSR and Performance Scores have been dropped as well. It will take sometime mostly 3-6 months to get recovered from those reviews.

Improve your services and deliver quality work. 

Only these 2 reviews effect me so badly 

• Like 1

Just now, smartdezigns said:

Yes. Even 1 review is enough to hurt your gigs. This is why you should always deliver quality services and make your buyers happy always via delivering quality work.

Actaully i dont know that buyer gig me so bad reveiw becasue when i show the work she does not show its thoughts about the design and says just deliver that and i do.
But she do very bad to me.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rsh_editor said:

Actaully i dont know that buyer gig me so bad reveiw becasue when i show the work she does not show its thoughts about the design and says just deliver that and i do.
But she do very bad to me.

You are wrong actually. Check the review again (inserted/attached image). It looks like that you sent an incomplete project to that buyer and he was not satisfied with it. So it's your fault actually. Improve your services.

rsh-editor.PNG.8c50861bd7ee153a052dc82bc44a09fc.PNG

Edited by smartdezigns
Updated Content
  • Like 2
  • Up 1

Just now, smartdezigns said:

You are wrong actually. Check the review again (inserted/attached image) again. It looks like that you sent an incomplete project to that buyer and he was not satisfied with it. So it's your fault actually. Improve your services.

rsh-editor.PNG.8c50861bd7ee153a052dc82bc44a09fc.PNG

Thank you for such a nice guide

• Like 2