How do I increase my chances of getting an order on Fiverr?

gfxwithahsan

22 hours ago, gfxwithahsan said:

Hello everyone. I am Ash Ahsan. I published my gig 25 days ago. But I've noticed now that my gig clicks and impressions are decreasing. Please help me with some suggestions on what I can do about this.

This is my gig link: https://www.fiverr.com/s/yB2EZ0

Hey man! I would personally try out and test out new thumbnails every few days and see how that performs, at least thats what I'm doing and I see sometimes I get more views/clicks than other days

Also, you want to showcase what you are capable of. If you have before after videos, or if you can post a link to a site that you have optimised, that will help. 

Also, one thing worth mentioning maybe is that you are a new seller, and you are willing to work at a discounted rate to show what you can do. I live by the rules, you need to give before you get. 

Ask your friends if they need help with optimising a website, then you can use that as previous experience

Wish you the best of luck! 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, roundedsquares said:

Hey man! I would personally try out and test out new thumbnails every few days and see how that performs, at least thats what I'm doing and I see sometimes I get more views/clicks than other days

Also, you want to showcase what you are capable of. If you have before after videos, or if you can post a link to a site that you have optimised, that will help. 

Also, one thing worth mentioning maybe is that you are a new seller, and you are willing to work at a discounted rate to show what you can do. I live by the rules, you need to give before you get. 

Ask your friends if they need help with optimising a website, then you can use that as previous experience

Wish you the best of luck! 

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your insights and tips. I really appreciate your suggestions about testing new thumbnails and showcasing my capabilities through before-after videos or linking to optimized sites.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

I really appreciate you clarifying this point. It's good to have accurate information about how Fiverr actually operates. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and helping us all make more informed decisions.

• Like 4

On 8/26/2023 at 7:53 AM, roundedsquares said:

I would personally try out and test out new thumbnails every few days

Doing this may be the reason you do not get orders. Every time you adjust your gig, it is taken out of the search for up to 48 hours to be checked by Fiverr. When I need to change my gigs or gig images, I only do one gig at a time so that my other gigs do not suffer.

I see sometimes I get more views/clicks than other days

That is normal on Fiverr,

even if you do not make changes to your gigs.

Also, one thing worth mentioning maybe is that you are a new seller, and you are willing to work at a discounted rate to show what you can do.

Agreed, I sell for $50, which I once sold for $5 when I first started.

On 8/25/2023 at 9:23 AM, gfxwithahsan said:

I am Ash Ahsan. I published my gig 25 days ago. But I've noticed now that my gig clicks and impressions are decreasing. Please help me with some suggestions on what I can do about this.

@gfxwithahsan , your problem may be because of the niche you're working in. You have a great deal of competition. What about your gigs is better than the 110,461 other gigs in the WordPress design category? Right now, they are your main competition. When you reach level one, your competition will narrow down to 19,078 other gigs.

Screenshot2023-08-30at10_33_37AM.thumb.png.0b8535f14792d41f28b90abb090812ae.png

• Like 7

16 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

Doing this may be the reason you do not get orders. Every time you adjust your gig, it is taken out of the search for up to 48 hours to be checked by Fiverr. When I need to change my gigs or gig images, I only do one gig at a time so that my other gigs do not suffer.

I did not know this. I couldn't find any info about it! Thank you very much! I won't change my titles or images then! 

• Like 4