Looking Room for improvement with my GIG

seorankworld

Hello there, 

I am new to Fiverr and have created a gig about a month ago, but unfortunately, I have not received any orders or messages from potential buyers. My existing gigs have around 600+ impressions but only an average of 3 clicks. 

Here is a link to my Fiverr profile:

@seorankworld

Kindly pay a visit and suggest to me where can I improve it.

• Like 7

On 8/27/2023 at 7:09 AM, seorankworld said:

My existing gigs have around 600+ impressions but only an average of 3 clicks. 

Hi @seorankworld - If you have good impressions but low clicks, that means buyers see your gigs (so Fiverr is showing your gigs to buyers) ... but buyers aren't interested enough to click on your gigs. Your gig gallery (thumbnails, gig video, gig images, and 2 PDFs) play a huge role in making your gigs attractive enough so that buyers will click on your gig and visit your profile. You don't have gig videos or PDFs to showcase your services, so use them. Your thumbnails have too much text (and buyers won't read them all) - so reduce the text to 2-5 words that clearly describe your services.

• Like 4
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, vickieito said:

Hi @seorankworld - If you have good impressions but low clicks, that means buyers see your gigs (so Fiverr is showing your gigs to buyers) ... but buyers aren't interested enough to click on your gigs. Your gig gallery (thumbnails, gig video, gig images, and 2 PDFs) play a huge role in making your gigs attractive enough so that buyers will click on your gig and visit your profile. You don't have gig videos or PDFs to showcase your services, so use them. Your thumbnails have too much text (and buyers won't read them all) - so reduce the text to 2-5 words that clearly describe your services.

Noted! Thanks a lot

• Like 1