Designers, School Is In Session 🍎

Logo Maker Team

Hello scholars!

If you’re a regular here, you know the Logo Maker Team routinely publishes forum posts to help designers like YOU reach their full potential and find success on Fiverr. Our goal is to be more than a website for finding one-time gigs, but to be a hub for building enduring, career-enhancing connections.

Today, we have some additional resources to share to help our sellers achieve new heights of success.

Webinar #1

• Fiverr Buyers 101: What They Want and How to Give It to Them

In this webinar, we reveal what buyers want and how to deliver it consistently. We’ll help you understand their needs and expectations, exceed them, and turn one-time gigs into long-term partnerships. 

Don’t miss this chance to grow your success as a designer.

Watch Our Webinar: Exclusive Insights Into The Fiverr Buyer Community

Webinar #2

• How Is AI Transforming The Design World?

Artificial Intelligence can be intimidating to some, especially to creators and artists who see it as a competitor. The truth is, AI can be incredibly useful as a partner and helper for creative work, and tools are emerging every day.

In this webinar, we highlight ways designers can incorporate AI into their workflow and creative processes and use it to their advantage. Do you want to learn more? 

Watch Our Webinar: Aim Higher With AI

OkB0wHL_0dad_bj_nrcbLSq63LwJjC8ghkLN_ydFZ4IxC95ksuZzzCKk_eMcbqoI21Pbvpk8UeTI9MQFLN3Dijh7vGbowRwI5kZf18hDosaXJaau7j-d0jWfdlNlErGBDZNC1d5s5Tptdh4bz7l8Egc

Would you like to see more webinars in the future? What topics do you want to learn more about?
Let us know your thoughts about these two videos in the comments.

• Like 13

Hello Logo Maker Team,

I appreciate the insightful webinars you've shared to help us designers excel on Fiverr. It's great to see the effort you're putting into fostering enduring connections and facilitating our growth.

Webinar #1 sounds like a fantastic opportunity to gain a deeper understanding of our buyers' needs and how to consistently exceed their expectations. I'm looking forward to learning more about turning one-time gigs into long-term partnerships.

Webinar #2 also caught my attention. The idea of AI transforming the design world is intriguing, and I'm excited to explore how it can be a helpful tool rather than a competitor. Incorporating AI into our creative processes could open up new possibilities.

I'm definitely interested in seeing more webinars in the future. As for topics, insights on effective branding strategies and tips for building a standout portfolio would be valuable to me.

Thank you for providing these resources and for your dedication to our success. Looking forward to gaining new perspectives and skills through these webinars!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

I'm sure these webinars will be valuable resources for me as I continue to grow my business. Thank you for your dedication to our success and for providing these opportunities for learning.

I'm looking forward to gaining new perspectives and skills through these webinars!

Best regards,

Milan

• Like 7