Gig inactive problem.

jyoti_517

Question

5 minutes ago, jyoti_517 said:

I work with data entry . I edited the gig once. Is there any problem to edit ?

Editing your Fiverr gig is perfectly fine and common. It shows you're proactive and evolving your services. Embrace the opportunity to improve and refine your gig, and it might even attract more potential buyers with the updates you make.

• Like 24
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, osmanking001 said:

Editing your Fiverr gig is perfectly fine and common. It shows you're proactive and evolving your services. Embrace the opportunity to improve and refine your gig, and it might even attract more potential buyers with the updates you make.

Thank you very much. please tell me what can i do to get the order. I'm really excited to work. 

• Like 21
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

Being active 24/7 won't help, if anything it will irritate buyers as they won't get a reply when you're sleeping even when it states you're active, so I'd advise against doing this. If I'm not mistaken it's also against the site's rules. The best you can do is be honest and only go online when you're actually online.

• Like 21
  • Up 4

11 hours ago, dm_team360 said:

24 Hour active on Fiverr is very difficult but You can active mobile phone .Go to play store your mobile and download Fiverr apps and install then sign in 

Thank you . I heard that after a few minutes the active profile automatically becomes inactive from the Fiverr. what do i do for it ?  

• Like 20
  • Thanks 3

14 hours ago, jyoti_517 said:

Is it important to stay on Fiverr for 24 hours ? It has become very difficult for me . I am a new seller from a month. Still haven't any order yet.

@frank_d wrote several articles to help sellers understand how Fiverr works so that they can use that knowledge to help them increase sales. You can read the articles here:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/243824-welcome-to-fiverr-30/

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/278118-fiverr-30-revisited-aka-fiverr-31/

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/300818-fiverr-40-some-thoughts-on-the-current-state-of-things/

• Like 21
  • Thanks 2

On 8/1/2023 at 9:32 PM, jyoti_517 said:

Is it important to stay on Fiverr for 24 hours ? It has become very difficult for me . I am a new seller from a month. Still haven't any order yet.

WRONG! Stay active will not help at all!

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, jyoti_517 said:

Why does my active gigs automatically become inactive after few minutes ? What is the solution to this problem ? Experts, please advice .

Contact the support. I think they will fix it ASAP!

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, jyoti_517 said:

How can I get the order ? suggest me

You can do proper marketing. Just copy-paste your URL will not work. You can create your personal branding on social media then you can share your work. When someone wants to buy your service then you can share your Fiverr URL.

• Like 16

Guest nahid874
10 hours ago, swaybur123 said:

Actually a person cannot be active all the time but installing fiverr up on your cell phone will benefit you.

I am use Fiverr app in my phone. Thanks 😊